chap: 60

FIFTY - NINE: VIXEN

3RD PERSON

The next day was mostly in the hands of hoseok

The next day was mostly in the hands of hoseok. He woke up that morning, sat down for breakfast with trinity and the girls, and then he went off to take care of some business.

Trinity took it upon herself to go to the nail shop. She took the twins with her and surprisingly they cooperated. It felt weird being at the nail salon without Michelle, but trinity still had a fun time pampering herself nonetheless.

She tried glow in the dark nails for the first time. She seen a lot about them on social media and decided to try it. Hoseok would probably say it was extra, but turn out to like it after awhile.

She then took the girls shopping. They road around in her new Audi. They went to the mall, visited the candy store, toy stores and shoe stores before going to the actual clothing stores.

By the time they went home it was close to sunset. The sky had turned a pretty pink color. The twins were worn out and they had so many shopping bags to the point where Tonio had to help bring them inside.

"Thanks Tonio. We went overboard a bit with the shopping." Trinity smiled, lugging in the last two bags.

Tonio closed the door behind her. "It's alright. I'm glad you guys had fun." The guard said.

"Where's hoseok? I know he's here."

Tonio sighed and laced his fingers together in front of him, nodding towards the back. "He's in the den. He's been taking some calls since he arrived about an hour ago. Very busy."

"Has he eaten? Or do you not know?" Trinity asked. Tonio shrugged.

Trinity had gotten him some takeout since she and the girls ate before arriving. So even if he didn't eat, he would have something to put on his stomach.

After bringing the girls up to their bedroom and laying them down, she put away the shopping bags deciding that she would go through them tomorrow.

She then placed Hoseok's food in the microwave before washing her hands and going up to the bedroom. She was honestly bored, not so much as tired. It's going on two weeks since hoseok decided he didn't want her in the studio. It felt as if she had nothing to do besides spend money, play with the girls and linger around the house.

It was frustrating Trinity because she felt trapped. A part of her told herself that this is why she was so anxious for hoseok to figure out his next move. She wanted to get back to her normal schedule.