Chap: 9

NINE: SHOULDER TO LEAN ON

TRINITY

Trinity entered the house later on that evening holding shopping bags. She closed and locked the door behind her. Oreo came running to her with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and his tail wagging.

"Hey oreo." Trinity smiled. She was tired but she knew she needed to cook.

Oreo followed behind her as she made it into the living room. She heard the commotion and seen it too.

Ava and Cleo were rolling around on the floor playing. Toys scattered around them on the floor with cartoons on the tv screen.

"Mommy!" They shouted. But they never got up from the floor.

"Hey babies." Trinity smiled fondly. Since they were distracted she could get a few things done. She has gotten them some new shoes and a few outfits today. It was no need for them to try anything on because she knew their exact sizes.

Trinity placed the bags on the recliner. She then made it into the kitchen. Hoseok was sitting at the island. When she came in he put his phone down and looked over at her.

"Hey baby." He said, extending his arms out.

Trinity walked into his arms and they shared a hug and kiss. "Hey." She said.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was amazing. Me and Michelle got our nails done and had massages. We also went shopping and stuff." Trinity said.

"That's good baby. I'm glad you had fun." Hoseok smiled, kissing her lips one more time before backing away.

"What's on the menu tonight?" Hoseok asked

"I want Burgers." Trinity said. So that's what she would make.

Trinity watched Hoseok for awhile. Nothing was off but he did seem a bit distant.

"How much you stole from me this time?" Hoseok joked the same way he always did after Trinity used his card.

"Enough." Trinity said as an answer, giving him his card before going over to start on cooking.

"Jimin called and told me that suga was hosting an event next weekend. Not too long after that suga hit me up about it. I think we should go." Hoseok said.

"Ooouu, sounds fun." Trinity said. She loved doing things with she and hoseoks friends.

Suga had been doing amazing with this whole producer thing. He's made tons of deals and has an incredible amount of money to show for it.

They tried to make it to as many of his events as they could. But everyone was so busy so their schedules never matched up.

"So we going?" Hoseok asked. Trinity knew he wanted to go. He was always working, he more than likely missed his friends.

"Of course", Trinity said "I can't wait." Trinity smiled.

_______

HOSEOK

The next morning, hoseok entered the office. As always everyone around him was so busy.

When he made it to his room he noticed that Shantelle wasn't there. He was still getting used to having an assistant. It was weird having to ask other people to do your work for you