chap: 29

TWENTY - NINE: LOSING CONTROL

HOSEOK

(A/n: these next three or so chapters will be an even split between Hoseok and Trin and Jichelle content. After that, the drama will multiply by 10 and we will go back to seeing more of other characters. Just a heads up <3)

"No." Hoseok said to Cleo who had been holding up a packet of fruit snacks after just eating two in a row.

Cleo poked out her lip and threw the packet before falling down on the floor and crying. Hoseok closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"What's going on?" Trinity came rushing into the kitchen where she seen hoseok placing his dirty dish into the sink. He had just finished up eating breakfast and now was about to leave for work.

"I told her no. She had two fruit snack packets in a row just now. She needs to ease up on them Damn things." He grumbled.

Trinity sighed. Ava was still asleep but Cleo was up and active. After the competition yesterday (yes, trinity took home a trophy) it was expected they be tired.

"Oh my goodness hoseok just give her the fruit snacks. You know they don't like being told no." She says.

"I don't give a damn. No means no. They too spoiled." He kissed his teeth, scooping up Cleo who didn't ease up on throwing a fit.

"And who's fault is that?" Trinity raised a brow.

"Not mine. I don't give them everything they want." Hoseok lied through his teeth. Trinity scoffed.

"Really? The pantry is stocked with fruit snacks, their play room is stacked with any toy their little heart desires, they have closets filled with clothes and shoes and our jewelry box for them is decked out with diamonds." Trinity said.

Hoseok pursed his lips and and adjusted how he was holding Cleo.

"Your point?" He murmured.

"Oh and don't even get me started on how the construction team is coming to build a pool because you want them to have one-"

"Okay I get it! I get it." He cut her off.

"But can you blame me? They always know how to get me. With that pouty face and those puppy dog eyes."

Hoseok briefly looked down at Cleo who was giving him that exact look. His finger itched to grab the fruit snacks and open them for her.

"They didn't ask for any of that because they don't even know how to pronounce diamonds or clothes or even pool. You just like spoiling them. So if anybody should be blamed for them falling out at the word no, it's you." Trinity giggled.

"And I'll gladly take the blame for that." Hoseok smiled proudly. He opened up the packet of fruit snacks and gave them to Cleo.

"There you go my little cry baby princess." He cooed. He kissed her cheek before walking around the counter and grabbing his keys.

"You leaving?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah baby. I have a meeting for 12 and I'll work until then. After the meeting I'll be back home." He said.