thank you.

........

I wanted to wait awhile before I posted this note because usually, a thank you note means the end in my stories. Truth be told I'm not ready to say goodbye to this trilogy because it has become such a huge part of me. But it's time to let it go frfr 😭😭

I began writing his baby last year in early June. It helped me through a lot. It's helped me through two years of high school, through anxiety episodes, panic attacks, boredom, days where I genuinely couldn't get out of bed so I could only write to even feel remotely productive.

It's also helped me with self expression. Through my characters I have expressed numerous sides of myself. Although they are fictional, I take pride in them. I say respect my characters because respecting a character written by me is like respecting ME - the author.

It's been numerous times where I have said that I would take this book down. Mostly because with all the support also came a lot of unnecessary ignorance and hate. I have muted so many people from this one trilogy alone 😭😭 but knowing that in the end they would come back asking for forgiveness made me feel as if I truly had a gift that people could enjoy - and if they know that they have fucked up they want to read my stories so bad to the point where they put aside their pride and apologize.

I never expected for something this amazing to be written by me. I've always enjoyed writing and reading. Both have always been incredibly strong points of mine. I take pride in my work, I take pride in those that support my work.

I want to say thank you, first, to every reader who has been here since the VERY BEGINNING. The first few of you who read the oneshot and BEGGED me to make a story out of it. If it weren't for you guys, His Baby wouldn't be a thing and neither who His Always or His Forever.

You know who you are.

Secondly, I want to thank those of you who came along the way. You not being here from the beginning doesn't mean you matter any less. I love you all the same because you helped get me to this point. Wether you came from tiktok, or someone suggested the story to you. It means everything to me that you are here.

Any voters, commenters or readers. You all have a special place in my heart. And a special place on this account. I have learned so much about all of you just from your interactions with this story. And I hope that you have all learned so much about me, and about life from this story as well. I have made so many friends and bonds because of this story. And I can never truly regret writing this trilogy because it has brought me so many blessings.

All of that being said, I just want to say that I love y'all. I love y'all the same way BTS love army. Y'all my cousins 😭😭💕.

Sadly, for Trinity and Hoseok's journey, it's all come to an end. But it doesn't mean that we can't follow anybody else's path..... 🫣🫣.

But that's another story for another time.

To sum it all up, it's been real yall. I love y'all. Until next time, - Dionne❤️.