chap: 62

SIXTY - TWO: LIE AGAIN

TRINITY

Trinity sat on the couch with her legs slightly parted. Cleo sitting in her little bean bag chair between her legs with a bowl of sliced fruit as trinity brushed up her hair into plaits. The gel and bows sitting next to her on the arm of the couch as BET played on the flat screen mounted up on the wall.

She had spent her evening doing the girls hair. The construction team finished off their rather fast yet tedious job of building the pool. And it look amazing to say the very least.

Trinity had yet to let the girls inside. But once hoseok got home he would take a look at it and they would talk about it. She sent him a photo of it but he didn't message her back. She assumed he was wrapped up in work.

Trinity hummed, looking up from Cleo's hair briefly to see what Ava was doing. She was sitting next to oreo coloring and sipping from her juice cup. The mother smiled fondly, at ease knowing that her kids were actually behaving tonight.

The phone began to ring beside her. Trinity sighed, answering it with her finger that was slightly greasy from the oils in Cleo's hair and gel.

"Hello?" Trinity answered, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey phat phat." Michelle said. Trinity smiled.

"Hey bae. What's up?"

"Nothing. I just missed you and the kids. It's been awhile since we last talked."

"I agree. What the boys up to?" Trinity asked, flushing up Cleo's little curly puff before reaching for a bow.

"Jimin's giving uri a bath and I'm just now finishing up with coloring this wig for a client. Tired as shit."

"Send me a picture." Trinity said. Michelle hummed on the other line.

"What you doing? I don't hear the twins or Jay loud mouth ass."

"That's because he ain't here yet." Trinity giggled. "I'm sitting here doing the girl's hair, watching "What's Love Got to Do with it" on BET." Trinity said.

"Oh so you eating the cake like Anna Mae?" Michelle asked. Trinity stifled her laughter, shaking her head.

"You don't have home training." Trinity said.

They talked for a few more minutes. Trinity had finished with Cleo's hair and was in the process of cleaning up the hair products around her when she heard the front door being unlocked and opened.

"Girl imma call you in the morning. My husband just got home." Trinity smirked, looking towards the door as hoseok stepped in.

"Oop- okay Bitch. Don't wake my god babies up while y'all knocking the boots. And use protection!"

"Bye Michelle." Trinity laughed, hanging up the phone.

Hoseok steps in. She noticed he was completely silent. Even after the twins noticed his entry and squealed in happiness at the sight of him. He only smiled and placed his things on the coffee table before welcoming them in his embrace.