chap: 56

FIFTY - SIX: THE WAY IT GOES

3RD PERSON

"I don't give a fuck who goes out to investigate I want it done and I want it done now!" Hoseok yelled, walking around the living room with his phone up to his ear.

Trinity stood against the wall. Her twist thrown up in a bonnet. She wore one of his T-shirts, a pair of leggings and her house slippers. The twins were up asleep.

After hoseok made it to the dance studio earlier that day post to the incident, he was fuming. Livid and upset couldn't even describe his mood. His anger was unmatched.

To know that these bastards had pulled such activity with his children around made things worse. Hoseok would turn the world upset down if even a hair on Trinity's head was harmed. But behind his daughters, he was the devil reincarnated.

He wanted Gio dead. He wanted his fucking head on a stick. He wanted to catch him and shoot him until his gun was empty of bullets, and Gio's body was filled with holes and drenched in blood.

Hoseok wanted to raise hell.

"Get the fucking job done tonight. And whoever I had on watch at that fucking dance studio who chose to not do their job right, will deal with consequences tomorrow and I won't fucking be lenient." He gritted before hanging up his phone.

Trinity pursed her lips as he tossed the device on the couch. Hoseok gripped his hair. "Fuck!"

He swore loudly, his voice shaking the house it seemed like. Trinity jumped in shock from the base, stumbling despite being on the wall.

"He want a fucking war? I'll give him a fucking war." Hoseok muttered in Korean, reaching for the cigar he had laying on the coffee table along with his lighter.

He sparked the cigar and tossed the lighter on the coffee table. He took a hit and plopped down on the couch, spreading his legs and exhaling the smoke as he tilted his head back. Adam's apple bobbing while he closed his eyes.

Trinity cleared her throat, reminding him of her presence which he was starting to ignore. He didn't mean to. But he was trying to get shit done and get down to the bottom of everything.

"What did they say?" She asked meekly, her heart thumping as she waited for an answer.

"They didn't say any fucking thing because I don't want those dumbasses talking to me. I'm the boss. I give the orders." Hoseok growled, taking another hit.

Trinity sighed. She knew she would get this side of him. And honestly, she wasn't mad. She knew he was pissed because of the audacity of Gio.

"I called to get that car scraped. It's nothing we can do about it so in another day or two we're going to the dealership and getting you another one."

"Alright-" trinity was ready to agree.

"And I don't want you going back to that studio for a few weeks." Hoseok added on, throwing her completely off guard.

Trinity wagged her finger, shaking her head immediately as she came over to sit next to him on the couch.

"Oh no. No no no, we ain't about to start this. I have summer classes and Deena can't handle everything on her own. I'm not letting my students down all because of this fucking ... rivalry between you and Gio. It's unfair to me."