chap: 65

SIXTY - FIVE: SLEEZY

3RD PERSON

"Where the fuck is it?" Gritted the angry man after his sudden intrusion, wandering around the office of the back room located in the one last warehouse he had standing. His head was spinning yet all he could think about was the fact that this fucker just kept getting a one up on him. But whose fault was that?

After all, what did he expect after betraying a man like Hoseok Jung? Did he expect to be let off the hook easily? Did he expect to live out the rest of his life without having to deal with being tormented and taunted? No fucking way could he actually believe that.

"Not a single sign of anything. ANY FUCKING THING!" He shouted angrily, constantly banging his fist down on the dry wall as his face turned a bright red. In came Mateo - a good friend of his whom he had met in prison. They shared the connections they had made while being incarcerated and he was something of a right man hand to Gio.

"Those fuckers took everything, G. I couldn't find shit in the main hiding places. I look around and see nothin'." He explained.

This wasn't the same raid that had been thrown on him weeks back. This was something new, fresh. And this couldn't have been the doing of anybody else other than his main enemy at this point in time. The fucker who just couldn't let him win.

Gio poked the inner side of his cheek with his tongue, nodding his head. He was floating on top of information. He could easily have Jay put behind bars. He had committed crimes on top of crimes ever since Gio had the pleasure (hint the sarcasm) of meeting him.

"So what next? I mean it don't take rocket science to figure out that Bitch sold us out. I told you not to get involved with that skank-"

"I didn't get as Involved with her as you think-"

"Yes you did! Fed the broad lies and had her on her high horse. Prancing around with Kd in those slutty as clothes. YOU HAD HER LIKE THAT-"

"I wasn't fucking involved with her!" Gio shouted, shutting Mateo up instantly. His chest heaved as he gave a devilish glare at the man, his eyes darkening as he tried not to let the walls cave in. Only a bastard like Jay could have him this angry.

Deep down, he knew Mateo was telling the truth. He told Angelina he loved her. Only for her to go behind his back and feed into the traps of the enemy. Perhaps he had been to lenient with the prostitute. But he didn't expect for her to turn her back like this. If she did this in hopes of escaping, she was wrong. Because once Gio got his fucking hands on her that was her life.

"Yeah no shit she sold us out. They put shit in her head. They had to! They fucking mailed Kd's dick to my front door step! I'm not sparing that bastard!" Gio snapped, pushing up on Mateo and wrapping his hand around his neck.

Mateo gasped, struggling to breathe as the man he once thought would actually work with him had him up in a chokehold against the wall. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under. Mateo needed to tread lightly.

"He fucked with my family because he knew it would strike a nerve. I've been far too lenient with that asshole. It's about time I get him where it hurts." Gio gritted.