chap: 68

(A/n: this chapter is gonna seem so unrealistic. Trinity gives real international super spy in this chap but that's what made it so fun to write 😭😭)

SIXTY - EIGHT: TASTE OF REVENGE

3RD PERSON

"They look just like Hoseok." Eun analyzes. "That's crazy."

"If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that line, I'd be rich." Trinity says as she dried her hands. Dinner had come to an end. The food was amazing. Trinity had placed some in to-go containers for hoseok since he didn't stay for the entire thing. He had texted her and told her he was on his way.

The twins were sleeping peacefully on the couch. Eun had come back in from checking on them with one thing on her mind.

"The genes in our family are very strong. I always get that Hoseok is the exact spitting image of me, just with more masculine features. If you see his sister Stella you'll know that they look a lot alike as well."

"He doesn't talk about her much. How is she?" Trinity asked, picking up her purse. Eun sighed.

"Well she moved uptown to New York a few months ago. We still keep in touch but hoseok refuses to communicate with her. She left because she knew I was doing better and me and seokie were on good terms. Her relationship with their father was never strong but she still cared for him and his death hit her pretty hard."

"Wow...I'm so sorry." Trinity says. There was always a new secret or fun fact being revealed in Hoseok's family.

"Don't be. I was messed up about his death at first but it's a come and go thing. If it had been me, he wouldn't sit and mope. He would just run the streets and continue on with the dangerous life he lived. I think of it as the cost for his sins." Eun said.

"Yes but...surely you still had some love left for him." Trinity says. Eun shrugged.

"Of course. He's the father to my son. But, when I sit and think about it I realize that he messed up a lot of things in both our lives. I'm left to fix them. He's gone and hopefully at peace."

Trinity decided to just stop talking after that, because Eun was right. It was the sad truth that she not only had to deal with her mistakes - but with Hoseok's mistakes as well.

"Jonathan is going to give me the love I deserve. I'm sure of it." Eun smiled softly. Trinity cooed, resting her hand over her heart. They were so cute.

Jonathan entered on que. He wraps his arms around Eun. She held his bicep as he kissed her forehead.

"Are we all done here?" He asked.

"Yeah. I was just talking to Trinity." Eun said.

"Is hoseok still not back?" Jonathan asked. Trinity opened her mouth to speak but before she could, they could hear the front door opening.

"That's him right there." Trinity sighed. She picked up the containers and went around to hug Eun and Jonathan good night.

"It was nice meeting you." Trinity said. Jonathan smiled. "Same for you."

Trinity stepped in to the kitchen holding ava and Cleo in each arm. Trinity was going to have to open the doors and what not.

"Are you alright?" Eun asked as she approached her son. Hoseok only nodded and looked down as she wished him a good night.