chap: 86

EIGHTY - SIX: CONFUSED

TRINITY

Trinity didn't really like going to bars alone. She knew there was always a risk of becoming one of the drunks little conquest for the night. She didn't like being bothered or touched by strangers. Especially drunk ones.

But tonight she had a lot of reassurance. She would be okay because there were people around to protect her. Any other time it felt suffocating knowing that she her watchers on her. But tonight she was comfortable with it.

This specific bar was about ten minutes away from her neighborhood. She didn't plan to stay for long. She just wanted a few drinks and then she would leave.

The woman struts inside wearing her pretty long sleeved black dress that had a v cut in the center. High heels on her feet that had straps going up the leg. Her purse on her shoulder and her wavy purple hair flowing down her back. She felt good and she looked good.

Going over to the bar, she noticed that it actually wasn't a busy night. It was really calm inside and not many men were around. There was a healthy mix of women. Trinity didn't know why she worried so much.

Plopping down in a bar stools, trinity kept her purse on her lap. She tapped the counter and waited patiently for a bartender to assist her. Scanning the drinks on the shelf. She realized she didn't know as much about drinking as she thought.

One thing hoseok did teach her was to never mix brown and white liquor. And that always stuck with her.

"Good evening beautiful." The bartender approached. Trinity looked up to see a tall brown skinned guy standing there with a white smile. He had braces and locked hair with a tattoo on his neck. He was handsome.

"Good evening." Trinity smiled kindly. "Uh...I don't know much about all this. What do you suggest I get?"

It was embarrassing to ask for assistance at a bar but trinity was desperate and genuinely lost without Michelle.

"Hmm... I would suggest some tequila? I don't know. I'm not a big drinker either I just work here." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh!" Trinity laughed. "I'm sorry then. Tequila is fine." Trinity said.

"Two shots?" The bar tender raised a brow. Trinity nodded.

She had never heard of a bartender that didn't drink much. But at the same time everybody was different. It was just funny how he worked here but had no knowledge of what tasted good. He only knew how to fix and mix drinks.

"Hey." A deep voice said from beside her. Trinity looked up at the bartender to see him now facing the person who had intruded.

"Add two more shots. Put it on my tab." The man said as he took a seat next to trinity.

"Alright." The bartender mumbled.

Trinity's eyes widened as she looked over to see Taehyung. She was shocked to see him. Especially this late, knowing that he had Areum and all.

"Hey coach." He smirked as they made eye contact.

"H-hey." Trinity spoke politely. "You didn't have to do that. I could've paid for my own drinks." Trinity said.