nothing much

ANNA'S POV

It couldn't have gone any better.

I was stuck between her legs, she took my face in her hands and kissed me. I kissed her back of course. I was surprised at first but then I realized how perfectly our lips matched.

I thought she would pull away as soon as I walked towards her. I thought she wasn't...well...you get the idea. And I didn't think she had the same desire to kiss me as I had for her. Because from what we're doing and HOW we're doing it, we look like two thirsty of each other.

With one hand I pulled her closer to me and with the other I grabbed the back of her head to hold her. I also feel his hands moving over my body. Her hands were cold, in fact when she brushed against my skin, I got chills. Pleasant chills.

The kiss became more aggressive. I began to tap her lips with my tongue so that she opened her mouth more. She, with a smile, welcomed mine with hers and we began to make out seriously. I moved to her neck and could feel her breathing get heavier. I could feel butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I began to lick and kiss her skin as she continued to pull my hair and sigh in my ear.

Without realizing it I gave her some hickeys.

"Fuck..." said I pulling away from her neck. "Your neck..."

I tried to tell her what I did but she kept pulling and kissing me.

"What?" she said between my lips.

"I think I left my mark.." said I smiling between kisses.

She got off the sink and turned to look at herself in the mirror. "Fuck." she whispered. She turned back to me. 

"Now what am i going to do?" she said in a reproachful tone.

"At least you can say it's makeup for your costume..." I said as I moved dangerously close to her again. "And the trouble is done so, why stop?" I took her by the hips again as she tried not to smile but I could tell she was dying to kiss me again.

And we almost were about to do it but someone knocked on the door.

EVA'S POV

Damn, right now?I pushed Anna away and in that exact moment Karina opened the door. 

That bitch. 

"Oh I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?" she said with her little doe face that I can't stand. I might seem too hard on her, but I have my reasons. I can't even keep a falsely cute expression on her face.

"If I'm interrupting I'll stop by later." she does as she turned to leave.

"Yes" I said in unison with Anna only for her to say no.

"Oh." Karina was rather confused. As was I on the other hand.

"No it's okay. You weren't interrupting anything. Good night" I said annoyed as I left the bathroom. I heard Anna's voice calling me but I didn't care. If she preferred to be with her instead of me, that's her business.

It was just a kiss. Nothing much.

I went down the stairs and saw that Connor was there. I walked towards him with a firm step, took him and kissed him.

How could I have thought that....It doesn't matter.

I needed to take the taste of her off my lips with someone else's.

I'm just stupid.