Eva, Eva, Eva

EVA'S POV

Holy crap.

Karina was in front of me, hiding her obvious naked body behind the door. Anna was looking at me with a chilled look.

"Oh you again? Look if you hadn't noticed we're in the middle of something so if you don't mind..." Karina and her fucking smirk made me furious.

"Ah yes it's fine, sorry again for bothering you." I give her one of the most fake smiles I've ever given. But I have to hide what I actually feel: a huge emptiness spreading inside me.

"Eva wait" Anna tried in vain to reach me but I was now far away.

ANNA'S POV

"Karina what the fuck!"

"What? You don't really want to waste your time with someone like her. All she'll do is break your heart that bitch."

I throw myself on her and with one hand around her neck I slam her against the wall choking her.

"Don't you dare talk bad about her or I'll make you eat that snake tongue of yours" I let go Karina making her breathe. I thought I had solved my anger issues. But when she said those things about Eva, I couldn't see it anymore.

EVA'POV

I walk down the stairs and through the french doors I catch a glimpse of the community that was at Wish House. From Connor to Sab.
Oh god.

Before I go over to them, I take a deep breath and dry my eyes. I walk out of the kitchen and straight to Connor. I sit on him and kiss him. I feel sorry for him, I don't want to use him as a replacement but I want to get that little blonde girl out of my thoughts.

"Oh my god, day ruined. Come on let's go." Sab gets up and orders the others to follow her.

"But we just got here.."

"Emma, move your ass."

Emma turns to me with an almost comforting look on her face. I'm sorry our relationship ended this way but we each made our own choice. I was forced to make mine.

As the others leave Connor squeezes my thigh.

"So how about you and I go out to lunch today and then shopping?"

At that exact moment, Anna comes out followed by Karina. I can feel her anger all the way to me.
Fuck off, she deserves it.

"Sure why not?" I turn to Connor and give him another kiss. I hear Anna's footsteps going toward the house.

At least she'll have something to think about all day while I'm gone.

I put on something nice and walk out of my room ready to hang out with Connor.

"Where are you going?"
Anna.

"Christ, you scared the shit out of me."

"So?" Anna walks up to me.

"To the mall...not that it's any of your business" I try to stay as still as I can but it's hard with her now just a few steps away from me. "So if you don't mind..." I turn the other way and walk away. I bet she looked at me all the way down the hallway until I came out of the house where Connor was waiting with his Porsche.

I get in the car.

"So young lady, where am I taking you?"

"Hmm, In&Out?"

"In&Out it is."

We spent half the day together really well I must say, except for the fact that in the car he was always trying to have physical contact with me only I couldn't.

After lunch, we decided to go to this giant mall.
We did a general tour until I saw a beautiful lingerie store. I actually came to LA with only a small suitcase so I would say I really need it.

"I know, I need a few things from here. So how about you don't go hang out at the GameStore and meet me back here in 20 minutes?"

"Alright come on. Although I wouldn't mind-"

"Don't even think about it," I tell him sharply.

Connor throws his hands up and heads to the GameStore while I get lost in bras and panties.

After a little while I pick out a really cute outfit and go inside a dressing room that looks vacant.

Without wasting any time I start taking off my clothes.

"Need a hand?"

I almost let out a scream that would make the walls shake, but a hand stops my mouth and pushes me towards the wall.

"Shhh don't scream dummie it's me."

"Anna? What the fuck are you doing here! How did you...?!" I was too flustered to speak.

"I couldn't let you go that easily. Not after what happened."

"Are you talking about what happened with Karina? Because I assure you I can imagine it perfectly."

"No, I'm talking about what happened between us yesterday. Last night. When we couldn't be without each other. I can still taste you on my lips."

Anna comes dangerously close. She still had her hand on my face now stroking my neck.

"I don't think Karina would agree with that very much-" I can't finish speaking that my mouth was now empty of words but full of her. Anna is kissing me and this puts me in great confusion. I don't know what to do: should I push her away and leave? Should I stay and let her take me?

Too many questions for a kiss that lasted so short.

"Oh my Eva" Anna separates our lips and rests her forehead on mine. "Eva, Eva , Eva" she continues to kiss me and even though my brain is ordering me to pull away, I can't.
I don't want to.
________________________________
Hey guys!!!
I'm so sorry for the wait but I'm studying🙈
I hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for the support!🙏
Let me know how you doing in the comments!!❤️❤️❤️