𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧

ANNA'S POV

I need some air, so I use the excuse to go do some shopping.
Eva was out with a friend an the others were in the living room. I go out from the back so no one can see me.
I climb over the gate and get the car.
I get to the first convenience store I see and start getting milk and everything I need for tonight: I promised Sab I would make a cake with her.

Taking everything, I head for the exit and make my way down a small, narrow street to get to the car quickly when I suddenly rush into a very hard and strong chest. Large hands land on my hips as the person catches me before I fall completely, but my bottles of milk drop on the floor. I step back out of his grasp in order to see who it is.
"Hi, Anna," his deep voice vibrates through my skin in sickening pricks of caution. "I didn't expect to see you here." He pauses, stepping his large frame forward and into my space before I can back away. 

Eric.

"What are you doing here, you freak?" I say.

"What? Couldn't I also do some guest shopping?"

Guest shopping? What the hell is he talking about?

EVA'S POV

My head is heavy. Full of thoughts and fear.
I had to talk to my brother. I know it's dangerous, but he's still my brother.

"I'm outside your house", he writes to me.

I grab my bag and head inside his car.

"Hi sis." He looks at me with a grin that would make anyone uncomfortble. "I'm glad you wanted to see me, in fact we have a lot to talk about."
"That's right," I interrupt him, "we have a lot of things to clear up, you and I. Establish some rules."

Eric laughs as he parks in front of a convenience store.

"Where you're going."

"You want to talk, and I want to have dinner. So, I'm going to buy some stuff and  you're gonna eat with me tonight." It was not even a request. He always gets what he wants, either nicely or badly.

"Wait for me here," Eric says, then exits the car.
In the meantime a familiar blond head comes out of the convinience store.

Anna. Fuck.

I lie fully on the seat trying not to let her see me. I don't want her to know I lied to her.
I wanted to stay hidden in the car until Eric came back.
But, I looked away from Anna for a moment, and my brother was already standing in front of her talking.

Eric is standing seemingly casually, but his chest is flush against hers while he towers over her small frame. His hands are already gripping her hips and my mind flashes with a vision of those hands being torn from his body. His blood spilling on the floor while I maim him for ever fucking touching her.

She steps back, her eyes traveling up to meet his as they narrow just slightly. Her body tenses and I can literally feel how cautious she's being as he talks to her.

Fuck, his voice. It's that dark, husky wash of something that promises danger. I used to think girls liked that in him, but I know all too well what his danger actually consists of.

He steps forward, directly into her space as she's forced to tilt her head up to maintain eye contact.

God, she's fucking amazing. She doesn't even look afraid, even while her body stands stiff and apprehensive, she radiates power.
I fucking love it.

But Eric lifts a hand and gently brushes back a stray lock of her hair. I lose it, the sight of his fingers even barely touching her. He doesn't get to do that, no fucking way.
She belongs to me.
I get out of the car and head toward them, intentionally avoiding Anna's eyes as I move towards Eric.