the hoe is changing the path

ANNA'POV

"Here's my baby" Connor take Eva by her hips and kisses her in front of me.
Eva seems to hesitate for a moment but who am I kidding? I can't even look so my gaze drifts to the ground.
I feel the blood boiling in my veins. I want to grab his hands and put them in his ass-

"Heyy, what were you doing there? We lost track of you." Sab suspects something I think. Let's hope not.

Eva pulls away from the kiss and looks at me.

"Bathroom emergency," I say trying to get away from her.

"In the lingerie store?" Cooper shut up please. I don't need the interrogation right now.

Eva hears everything and breaks into the conversation. "She was on her way back to you only I saw her and asked her opinions on some things I bought." She puts her arm behind my back and pats me.

"But you don't have any bag in your hand.." Sab is making it worse.

"Well I wanted to buy some things but I didn't like them in the end so.." Eva I don't think you've improved the situation.

"Hmm.. Okay, shall we go?!" Sab gets up from where she was sitting and walks towards the exit followed by everyone else.

"Wow, good escape huh?" says Eva in my ear with her hand still on my back.

I mumble a slight "yes", letting my annoyance show a little too much.

"Is everything okay?" Eva says but Connor pulls her with him going to the others.
Am I being a baby? Maybe. But I can't help it. I almost feel...threatened by him. And his dead stare doesn't help the situation. So I walk behind them.

We arrive in the parking lot. The whole time all I did was exchange glances with Eva as she got into that joker's car. Such a jerk.
Emma joins me from behind hugging me and together we get into the car.

EVA'S POV

What has gotten into Anna. One minute she's expressing her affection and then... this. What did I do to her in a matter of minutes?

"So, I was thinking that maybe you and I could-"

"I'm actually not that well. Is there any chance you could take me home?" I immediately interrupt him. I'm not in the mood to be out with him all day.

"Um yeah sure.." he replies hesitantly but I'm not that interested. Now my thoughts turn to a moody blonde.

We get home and I lock myself in my room trying to distract myself with some Anime.

ANNA'POV
"So..." my thoughts are interrupted when Emma starts talking. It was just me and her in the car since the others got out because they wanted to take a ride to the park.
"You and Eva huh? Tell me all about it."

"What you I should tell?"

"Well how, where and when did this thing come about?" She replies. She sounded like a fan panicking about whether her celebrity crushes are together.

"Well, let's just say there has always been that feeling between us,you know? We spent a lot of time together and then her leaving only fueled that feeling I think."

"So you're in love?" Emma pokes me a little.

"No, dummy stop it. Well I don't know...I just know that when I'm with her all my problems go away." I say almost blushing.

"Aww my little hoe is changing the path."

"Oh and stop it!" I tell her. Right now Emma has a face that would make Puss in Boots envious when she's making eyes at me.

"So...are you guys going to get together?"

"I don't know. Then she's so into her boyfriend," I say with a snort.

"What? Connor? Come on, he's nothing but a jerk. You can tell for miles that Eva is with him out of habit."

"Are you..are you serious?" I ask her almost in a whisper.
Emma takes my arm and rests on my shoulder.

"Yes, and now move."

"To do what?"

"Go to her and don't waste your time."

"But how, the others are out. It's not like I can leave you guys stranded."

"Yes you can." Emma gets out of the car and leans against the window. "You go. We'll get Uber."

"Thanks bubs," I tell her gratefully. Emma winks at me and walks over to the others as I start the car and drive away from the park.

I need her.