And then...everything dark.

Why, god why?

Every time I bring myself to think about making things right with her, something always happens that says otherwise.

I'm tired of this whole situation.

Ag, Connor, Anna....is too much.

Connor.

This is ringing in my ears.

Even though Anna says she doesn't believe me I know she is lying to herself.

Although, I hope my theory turns out to be false. I can't think what will happen if Anna finds out that one of her friends was on the bad side.
I have to think about it, also because I have to find out more about everything that happened.

I can't jeopardize my life or hers.

Especially her.

Fuck, it's like being in a fucking movie.

I return to the party and approach the shots counter.
I grab a bottle of tequila and start pouring into the first glass.

"Make me one too," I hear a voice beside me. it's a girl I've never seen before, at least not in person. Only now her name escapes me.

I pick up the bottle again and fill a shot glass for her.

"I'm sorry, have we met? Because I have the feeling I've seen you somewhere before."

God, she's beutiful. She has brown hair and green eyes. Physicist at best thin but still with some curves. She smiles at me and, that makes me realize that she definitely has many suitors. Well, honestly I would fall for it too.

"I guess not, but you may have seen me on tiktok. My name is Jersey."

I choke up and feel the alcohol burning in my throat.

"Wo wo wo, are you okay?" She pats me on the shoulder as I laugh.

"Yes thank you." I abruptly shake her hand off my shoulder.

"Chill, I just wanted to help you."

Fuck, I've been too rude.
I don't know what's happening to me.

"Yeah, you're right, sorry I didn't mean to. It's just that my head is a little heavy." I tell her.

"If you want you can tell me about it. Nothing is better than a chat between strangers." she laughs as she lifts another shot full to the brim.

I without saying anything attempt a fake smile and toast.

"Hey baby, I lost you where have you been?" Ag pops up behind me.

"Heyy sorry baby girl I was with her. Jersey, this is Ag.  Ag, this is Jersey."

The two shake hands and look at each other in a rather strange way. As if they had seen each other before. "Well, did you two already know each other?"

"Huh? What? No never seen her in my life." says Ag as Jersey nods in turn.

Weird.
But I don't think much about it.

I feel the weight of Ag's eyes on me.

"What?" I tell her.

Without receiving an answer Ag takes me by the arm and we walk away from the crowd.
She takes me outside to the garden where there is a massive swimming pool.

I feel my skin burn from how hard the girl is gripping my wrist.
But I don't have time to pull away that Ag throws me onto a small chair and then throws herself on me.

She starts kissing me violently as she holds her hands firmly over me.

"Ag-" , I can't even speak, "Ag stop." But she won't stop. I feel her mouth go down on my neck and then on my breasts. She tries to lift my dress but I start kicking.