dressing room

ANNA'S POV

I had missed her lips. I want her all to myself, I want to hold her in my arms and that's exactly what I did.
With one hand I lean well against the wall and then completely encircle her waist: our bodies match perfectly, they're made to stay attached, united.
Even if I think she wants to break away from me I feel that she won't.
She wants me as much as I want her.

After our mouths dry up, I slowly move up her neck. As I was working on that part, Eva pulls on my hair so I take her hand that was on the back of my head and squish it against mine: our fingers intertwined and she squeezed so hard that our knuckles turned white.

"Anna..I" she tries to speak but someone else steals her intent.

"Eva? Eva are you okay?" she was.. Emma?! "Eva?"

The atmosphere was heating up and not the way I wanted it to.

I give a slap on the arm to the brunette to make her speak.
"Y-yes? It's all good! Everything's going smoothly!" She says embarrassed.

I put my hand over my face at the bullshit she just said because I almost burst out laughing.
"How come you're here?" Eva asks her.

"I came here with the others and we ran into Connor. He says you haven't left here in half an hour so I came to check on you. Are you sure everything is well-" Emma bursts in and sees me and Eva pinned to the wall.

Emma gives us a look that is nothing short of terrified. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Emma... Emma I can explain." I try to tell her but she was already out of the dressing room and started looking at the lingerie in the store. "Emma"

"Uh look how beautiful this is!"

"Emma." I keep calling her trying to get her attention but she sounded like a crazy rummaging through the panties.

"And then these panties with this bra would look amazing on you-"

"EMMA!!!" I yell so loud that the whole store turns to look at us. Emma takes my hand and leads me behind some shelves.

"Do you know what I'm doing?" She asks me with her arms folded.

"Seeing if the red bra matches the black one?"
Emma smacks my head.

"No dummy. I'm trying to keep the group together or at least what's left of it. What are your intentions?" She asks me seriously.

"Well I..."

"Do you have any idea how Sab will take it if she finds out?"

"I don't."

"She would grab your head and crush it. She'd be BAM BUM ARGH" Emma gestures like she's been possessed by Shia Labouf while filming the Just Do It commercial, as she hits the shit out of a mini Anna made of air on her hand.

"Emma," I grab her hands to calm her down, "Stop freaking out."

Emma takes a deep breath before she starts talking again.

"Look, we already have our own problems to think about, we don't need another drama."

"Look, I don't know what's going on with me okay? All I know is that I feel good with her and the fact that I've seen her after a long time has amplified this feeling I'm having. I don't know what it is, but I don't want it to end." I tell her in one breath. I don't understand what's in my head, let alone her.

Emma snorts, "It's okay" - I chuckle a little. "If Sab finds out..."

"And who said she has to find out?" I tell her with a wink.

Emma takes me by the arm and we walk towards the dressing room where we had left Eva sitting on the stool with her hands over her face now panicked.

"You have two minutes." Emma says.
I give her a kiss on the cheek and enter the dressing room.

"Hey! So?!" The adjective "agitated" belittles what she actually is. If she was an earthquake we'd be under the rubble by now. I walk over to her and stroke her arms and then take her hands.

"Don't worry, Emma won't say anything about us."

"Us?" She asks me. Her face was a mix between confused and incredulous.

"I mean, if it's okay with you," I flinch away in fear of her reaction but in a flash, her lips were on mine. I tightened my hands around her waist and ran one up her back, pressing her harder against my chest. Her mouth opened, lips parted, and I was never one to leave an opportunity unexplored. Every part of me wanted to wrap around her, wanted to make this a special kiss, make every touch one she'd crave, because I was slowly becoming an addict and I didn't want to be the only one.  I thought I could resist her, maybe with a little more strength. But now I couldn't do it. Not this time. I wasn't that strong. Her hands were in my hair, pulling me even closer, exploring my mouth with her tongue as I lifted her off her feet. Then we heard a knock. It might be Emma.
I set her down, and we broke apart. Panting with my pulse pounding in my veins, I looked into her eyes. She looked back into mine, shell-shocked like I'd just dropped a bomb in the dressing room.
We were facing each other with closed eyes.

"I guess we have to go..." I tell her, taking a breath.

Eva nodded and after one last kiss, we walked out of there towards the group in front of Mcdonalds.

We felt everyone's eyes on us.
But we promised each other to keep our secret for a little while, time for the dust to settle.

"Here's my baby"
God, please not him.