its all wrong

EVA'S POV

I think the alcohol really kicked my ass. It's all so wrong. I can't tell if what I've been feeling is real. During my time in Canada I missed him and maybe I traded my feelings of friendship into something else.
I still have Connor attached to my lips: his hands hold me tightly to him as they caress my back and then go lower and lower.
Why don't I feel anything? Why don't I get those chills I had ten minutes ago with her?
I have a rage inside me but I don't know what it's caused by.

ANNA'S POV

What the fuck just happened?
I feel so numb. I rest my weight on the sink still in disbelief of what just happened. It all seems so unreal.

"Well, this was unexpected. He should get a grip," Karina said as he moved closer to me until his chest was attached to mine.

"We had a few drinks, that's all. It's no big deal" I continued to tell her receiving an 'okay' as a response. I don't know what to think. I don't understand this sudden reaction of hers. Does she really have feelings for me or was it just the alcohol acting up?I need answers.

"What's going on? I can see you're nervous. I know a way to get you to relax"after Taylor said that I feel his hand graze my thigh. I grab her wrist and pull her even closer to me.

"Maybe another time" I tell her then run after the girl who stole my lips.

I walk down the stairs so fast I almost fell when I saw her.
The scene that presented itself to me made me sick to my stomach.
Connor's hands were touching parts of her like a piece of meat. I noticed Eva looking at me as she kissed him.

"My offer still stands" Karina's voice brushes against my ear.

Alright Eva do you want to play? Let's play.

I turn to Karina, grab her by the hips and push her against the wall then collide my mouth with hers. I can't feel anything but I have to get the taste she had left on my lips off.

Even though our "partners" were caught up in the moment, the transvestite girl and I didn't take our eyes off each other.

EVA'S POV

It was 3 a.m. Everyone had been gone for a while and only those who were supposed to stay for the night were left.
The party was supposed to last longer but the genius Cooper wanted to record a police tiktok only he had his phone hooked up to the sound box and when the siren sound came on, everyone ran away thinking it was really the police. What a jerk.
I woke up feeling crazy thirsty so, trying not to wake him up, I went down to the kitchen.

ANNA'S POV
The ticking of the clock tinkles in my head and that makes it hard for me to sleep. It's almost 3 o'clock and I'm so hungry. Karina is covered only from the bottom of her back down leaving her bare back in plain view.
I needed to blow off some steam and she was there for the taking.
I still feel...satisfied though.

EVA'S POV
Open the fridge and I'll get some water.
I don't understand where all this thirst comes from. Without realizing it, I've almost finished the entire bottle. I feel a sense of emptiness invade me .

"Watch out, the rest of us will run out of water."