into the woods

EVA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes realizing that I was lying on Anna's chest. I can hear her breathing getting shorter and shorter and this lets me know she was waking up. She crinkles her eyes with her left hand while with her right hand she pulls me closer to her.

"Hey..." she tells me in a deep voice from sleep. Fuck how beautiful she is. With one hand she lifts my chin making our gazes collide. I was so entranced by her that I didn't realize it was nighttime.
"Oh fuck!" I suddenly got up from the bed to grab my clothes off the floor.

"What's going on?" asked Anna with a confused and sleepy look on her face. It's not like you have sharp reflexes as soon as you wake up.

"It's night, Connor and the others should be here by now!" I think I need a hot tea.
"Calm down, I already talked to Emma this afternoon. She told the others we weren't well and not to go into our rooms. So..." Anna holds out a hand for me to return to the bed. So I drop my clothes on the floor and take her hand. I give her a kiss and we return to hug each other.
"How about we go somewhere? "Anna asks me.
"Where?"
The blonde girl gets off the bed and holds out her hand to me. "Do you trust me?"
"Of course. "I then get off the bed with her help. We get dressed and without making any noise we sneak out of the house and into Anna's car.
During the drive she wouldn't tell me where we were headed but at least I had control of the music, so I put on my Doja Cat playlist since I know how much she likes it.

Get into it - Doja Cat (0:19)

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" I can tell by that statement of hers, I picked the right song so we start singing along.
"And I say I just got a buck".

"Get into it, yuh"

"Pop out with a truck"

"Get into it, yuh"

"Get into it, yuh"

"If you go to church"

"Get into it, yuh"

"If she ain't got a butt"

"FUCK IT, GET INTO IT, YAH" we yell together and then burst out laughing.

Ten minutes go by and we still haven't made it to this mysterious place. I look out the window and admire the moon that lights up all of Los Angeles.I feel Anna's hand caress my thigh and slowly move up.
"Anna." I scold her jokingly.

"What?" Anna is so cute when she's being a naive little girl.

Seeing that she has no intention of moving I move closer to her ear and then whisper, "You can't do that.."

"But I'm not doing anything.." says Anna and I can see a grin on her face. So I decide to play along too.

I open my mouth and with my tongue I taste her earlobe and then go down to her neck where I sink my lips. I hear her gasp and her grip on my thigh gets lighter and lighter as if she was surrendering to my touch, which I don't mind at all.

I pull away from her and move closer to her ear, "I'm not doing anything either..." I give her a kiss on the cheek and return to my seat smug at how I've reduced her.

"Bitch," I hear her say lowering her voice and that lets me know I won at her little game.

Even though the view is immense, I can't stop admiring my view. The moonlight stroked her hair and her hands caressing the steering wheel brought to mind many things I can't say right now.

"And here we are..." Anna says after entering a small wood with her car.
"Oh finally" I say getting out of the car followed by Anna. "Where are we?"