spicy ice

PART TWO

EVA'POV

It's fucking good.

Anna grazes her lips against my collar bone. I don't understand what she's saying, until she continues her movements, kissing over the swell of my breasts while her thumb slides up and over my nipple. They're hard, sharp tips that ache for her touch while she works them through the thin fabric of my top.

"What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly. She moves even farther down, until she's kissing my stomach in a slow and sensual trail that raises my suspicions. I had never seen this part of her before. And it turns me on like crazy. My heart hammers in my chest as I bring my own hand back to her jaw and force her to look up at me.

Her hand slips to the side and dips into the glass of ice water I had left there. She takes an ice cube and puts it in her mouth while sucking on her fingers. She drops her cold fingers to the inside of my thigh as she drags them upwards. I hiss as the sensation stings my skin. It's amazing, and erotic, but nothing compared to the feeling she gives me when she presses her lips to the inside of my thigh.

"Anna, you don't have to do this," I say, but I can't stop the quiet moan falling from my lips as she slides the ice closer to my core with her tongue. Her fingers tighten in response, tugging my legs farther apart until she pulls away briefly and stands. She leans forward, biting down on the ice cube with a loud crunch as she takes the hem of my pants and tugs them down my legs.

"I know," she says, that familiar confidence that's been rising inside of her is back and coating her energy in the way I'm obsessed with.

She's reaching for another ice cube as she continues speaking. "I want to. Even if it took a minute to remind you why this — us — is important. We're powerful together, Eva." She slips it into her mouth and begins drifting her lips so incredibly slowly, up my inner thigh.

It's torture, watching her while she inches closer and closer to where I'm begging to have her. I want it, the feeling of her tongue sliding inside of me while I unravel beneath her. I usually struggle in giving myself up like that, taking the more vulnerable place in these situations. Because Anna is the one in control of this, she's the one working my body and coaxing the orgasm from inside of me.

She moves closer, the heat of her breath along with the freeze of the ice on my skin makes me gasp at her every touch. Languidly, she presses her lips against my clit first, and fuck, I'm already breathing so rapidly that I can hardly stand to watch her. Her tongue slips out, the coldness literally coating my flesh in lust.

I want more, and while every inch of me is erupting in sparks and fire, I'm throbbing in need downthere while she slowly licks and teases. She's literally teasing me.
Moving so incredibly leisurely while the ice melts and drips along my legs.

I'm so fucking wet, so turned on, that I can't control the loud moan falling from lips when she sucks my clit into her mouth. She bites down and I instinctually wrap my fingers into her hair and fist it. She groans, the sound vibrating along my pussy as she drops lower and teases my opening with her tongue. My thighs pull together as I roll my hips forward, begging her to fuck me with her tongue like I know she's planning.

But I'm immediately caught off guard when I feel the ice slide along my pussy, the sensation is unmatched. It's fucking heady and exhilarating as she pushes it inside of me.

"Anna — " I breathe out and watch as she pulls away from me for a moment. Her eyes stay focused downthere as she leans forward and slides her tongue over my clit again. The ice is still inside, still melting as I feel the freezing water slip along my flesh.

"I can't and I won't stop" she say as she slides her thumb across my clit and slips her tongue inside of me again. She pushes in deep, the ice melting almost completely as it continues mixing with my own wetness. She's practically eating it out of me, for fuck's sake.

Her mouth moving and teeth scraping against my core in a way that has my orgasm tightening uncontrollably.

I gasp, pulling her face even harder against me while I roll forward and grind against her sweet lips.

"You don't stop until I say so. I want you to taste me so good so no one else will be my equal." I pant out, but the whimpers are becoming harder to control as she continues sucking my clit between her teeth.

She slides two fingers inside of me, all the way inside until she's pumping against my most sensitive places and working my swollen clit at the same time.

"Always you, Eva. You ready to come now? You want me to give it to you?" Anna's heady voice surprises me and my head falls back while a breathy scoff leaves my lips.

"You're pushing it right now," I taunt her, using my own words against me like she is.

"That's because I fucking want it from you," she replies as she dives in again, shoving a third finger inside of me while she pumps harder, faster.

I groan, "All right, Anna. I want it, make me fucking come like I know you can." She moans against me, that familiar wave of her voice coasting across my skin and working up my body while she eats me.

She fucking devours me, consuming everything while sliding in and out in a harsh, consistent rhythm. I can't get enough of it, of her sounds blending with mine. We're making music in what's forbidden. Taking these preconceived molds and shattering them to pieces.

Fuck forbidden, fuck taboo.
We'll take all of it and make it ours.

My orgasm crests and my body tenses in the best ways. clench tightly around Anna's head while my fist wraps her hair in a tighter hold. I arch my back while her other hand slides up my stomach and grasps my tit, pinching nipple between her fingers.
My free hand and rolling my slides over hers, entwining my fingers through hers while I come against her lips.

My skin is flushed, red heat works its way up my chest and over my neck while I ride out the orgasm Anna gives me.

She's still eating me, taking every last drop of what I give her while my body relaxes. My legs fall away and I pull our linked hands from my chest to rest them on the table beside my hip.

Anna stands and comes flush against me, her breasts brushing against mine with every rapid breath we're both taking.

"Anna, kiss me," I say quietly, arrogantly. But I let my voice drop even lower, barely a husky whisper as I slide my fingertips over her lips and dip them into her mouth. I can feel my arousal on her, my heat glazing across her cold tongue.

"I want to taste the ways I've marked you." I grip her throat and yank her towards me, taking her mouth with my own and diving my tongue inside of her. I taste everything, hungrily taking it all and relishing in the realization it gives me. That there isn't anything better than this.

Nothing I've experienced, no one I've been with.
None of it compares to what I have with Anna.

I wish I could understand it completely, but I don't think I ever will.

I think once you find that person, you work your ass off to keep them.

_______________________________

And there we are!!
I hope you guys like it😜
Let me know what do you think💭
Byee❤️❤️