𝐱𝐢. Abducted [Part Two]

I wonder if Izo-san would get angry at me for dirtying my clothes. I wanna eat Thatch-sanʼs ramen again. And I still wanna get to to know everyone especially Marco-san and Ace-san.

-☠-

"Pops! Commander Izo!" Two of the division members of Izo came running on the deck and presented themselves before their sixteen commanders and the captain who was talking about your missing presence. "We spotted a marine ship last night before we passed out and we just happened to hear the news about Y/N missing! Weʼre so sorry for the late report!" One of them reported, as both bowed in shame.

"The marines, huh?" Whitebeard squinted his eyes. "Marco." The said captain called out, heavy atmosphere surrounding the sixteen commanders and the captain.

"Pops."

"You know what to do."

The said commander transformed to his full phoenix form and flew up the sky. Meanwhile, Izo heaved a shaky sigh as he gripped the soft fabric of his kimono tightly. "Izo-" Thatch got cut off by the male geisha. "I was the last one who pratolled around the Moby Dick. How could I not notice the marine ship lurking by?!" He exclaimed, blaming himself.

A tap on his back interrupted him from his train of negative thoughts and looked up to see Whitebeard. "Pops?"

"Weʼre the Whitebeard Pirates, and if I say weʼll get them back, we will get them back." The man stated standing up from his seat as Marco landed safely next to him. "The marine shipʼs located by the south. Seems like theyʼre gonna head to a marine base." The blonde man reported, transforming back to his human form.

"Alright. Turn the Moby Dick and follow that marine ship. Weʼre gonna show them how not to mess with my family."

-☠-

The rocking of the ship has stopped as the anchor has been dropped to the waters. Loud and heavy footsteps from the marine soldiers on the deck as they stepped out of the ship had woken you up. You began to sat up still curved into a ball and shivering as the roomʼs temperature never changed. The door suddenly opened and revealed two marine soldiers as they removed the chains yet remained the cuffs containing Sea Prism Stone and escorted you out from the ship. The two marines threw you into a cell making you yelp in pain.

"Howʼs the brat?" You heard hushed voices outside as you eavesdrop.

"Theyʼre now in their cell, sir."

"Good. Weʼre heading to Marineford the day after tomorrow. Be prepared."

"Yes, sir."

The voices stopped as their footsteps resounded against the hard surface of the cell room, indicating that they had left. You slumped back in your cell as you slowly start to feel hopeless, your memories with the pirate crew you grew to like appearing in your thoughts as if they would be your last and reincarnate again in the afterlife.

"I wanna go home." You whispered to yourself. Home. Your thoughts repeated.

Theyʼre my home.

To be continued . . .