𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. Y/N

☾︎ Y/N

- reader in their new world is currently seven-years-old.

- age in their previous world is still unknown, but it is mentioned that Izo said that they are quite mature.

- reader doesn't require any gender. (any genders are applicable in this story.)

- sexuality is unknown.

- they live in a zombie apocalypse in their previous life as mentioned in the book.

- the marine officer watching them from afar has seen them eat their devil fruit, the main reason why he had abducted the reader. the second being the reader becoming part of the Whitebeard Pirates.

- [spoilers] will be having six years timeskip.

☽︎ Fun Facts

- sees Izo either as a mother figure and a brother figure.

- admires Marco, mostly because of his phoenix form.

- readerʼs favorite food is Thatchʼs ramen.

- likes climbing onto Jozuʼs and Atmosʼ backs whenever they see an island.

- had a playful argument with Ace as they were fighting for the last piece of rice ball. ended up with Marco smacking Ace and gave up the rice ball for the reader.

- likes to spend most of their time inside Curielʼs infirmary, reading books that are mostly about biology. and also helps him treat the wounded.

- also enjoys their time whenever theyʼre with Whitebeard.

- always stays by Izoʼs side whenever docking on an island. either to explore the island, or give orders to the other crew members.

- sometimes trains with Vista so reader can also defend themselves instead of always relying onto their devil fruit.

- sometimes join Haruta, Thatch, and Aceʼs pranks on the other members.

- would try to get close to the other members and commanders but also felt like a bother to them.

- they donʼt like their devil fruit.

[comment if you have more questions to ask about this chapter.]