𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. Devil Fruit

☾︎ Summon-Summon No Mi

- a paramecia type of devil fruit.

- a fruit that allows you to summon things from your previous world to the current world you live in.

- could summon both living and non-living things. (i also apologize for the person who had asked what this df is capable of as i gave them a non-updated information of my fan-made df.)

- [how does it work] the user must give full concentration to think on what to summon. as they had thought of an object, the said object will teleport to any part or limbs of our body as it changes, making it a new limb. to complete the summoning process, the user will pull out the summoned object from their limb as the said limb goes back to normal.

[a reference from "chapter 5, summom-summon no mi"]

- the current user, which is you, has still summoned two non-living objects so far in the book.

- could be dangerous and gain more potential if the user has learned on how to summon living objects.

- you were special enough to be the user of this devil fruit as it requires a user who remember their own past life.

- [how does it work for other characters who had eaten this fruit] would experience past life regression as they ingest the fruit, a method that uses hypnosis to recover what practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations. (definition from google)

- is similar to yaoyorozu momoʼs quirk which is create (boku no hero academia), but limited.

[comment if you have more questions to ask about this chapter.]