𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. A Vision Of The Past

-☠︎︎-

"What the hell is he doing here?!"

The two commanders synchronised. Izo had finally found the right key and successfully unlocked your cell and threw away those painful cuffs and immediately picked you up. "Oi Marco! Pick up Ace! Iʼll also see you outside the headquarters." Marco nodded and both exited the cell room, separating their ways. You were on Izoʼs arms as you held onto him tightly as if your life depended onto him.

Youʼll never see the Navy the same way again. From those marine soldiers who has once landed on the small island and found you alone, offered you to come with them, yet you refused and so they offered you a month of food and supplies to help you survive on your own, to these marines who abducted you just so they could use you to take down your crew, your family.

But it couldnʼt be helped, as you already committed yourself to the pirate life.

"There they are! Donʼt let them escape and bring back the kid!" A group of marine officers chased down the two of you. Izo clicked his tongue, fishing out his guns and finally facing the marines. "Marines are such a pain in the ass." The male geisha aimed his gun at them. "Y/N, cover your ears." You did what he said, also closing your eyes tighty. You could still hear the muffled gunshots and screams everywhere as Izo fired his gun. As soon as he settled with the group of marine soldiers, he immediately picked you up again and started running.

After a while, the two of you had reached the bridge that was connecting the two buildings of the headquarters. Unfortunately, as you reached the middle, marines were starting to corner you and Izo. "Just give up! Weʼre already surrounding you!" Hundreds of guns were aimed right at Izo. "Donʼt fire! Weʼre gonna need the kid!"

But there would be always that one unfortunate soldier, accidentally firing the gun that he held, pulling the trigger as a single bullet was released from the certain gun. Izo swiftly embraced you protectively as he took the bullet to himself.

Your eyes widened, tears starting to form as you held onto the male geishaʼs kimono tightly. He slowly slumped to the ground, arms still around you in a protective manner.

"Izo? . . ." You called out.

"Release the child!" A single marine soldier yelled, firing another bullet as it hit Izo again.

"No, stop . . ." Your voice fell onto deaf ears as tears were starting to stream down your cheeks. Sound of gunshots were everywhere as their bullets hit the only person that was protecting you.

"Iʼm begging you . . . Please stop . . ." A vision of dark clouds went through your mind as the sound of gunshots were replaced by loud growls. The scent of rotted flesh hit your nose making you cringe at the familiar scent. You took a peak of the person you were embracing as an attempt to protect them from such infectious bites. Your tears had disappeared so suddenly as your body is covered in countless bites from the terrifying hordes of zombies that surrounded you.

But as you were about to look around, your vision had become blurry due to the tears that had come back. The sight of the bloody pink kimono started resurfacing again as well as the marine soldiers that had been shooting Izo. Right, Izo.

Iʼm so sorry, Izo-san. You pulled out of Izoʼs now weak embrace as his bloody figure slumped back to the dirty metal of the bridge.

"STOP!" You shouted at the top of your lungs as light started to surround you, unaware of the forming rotten bodies. It started to attack the marine soldiers, biting their necks and faces off as the virus they carried within them started to spread rapidly.

"Y/N!"

To be continued . . .