𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The world is crumbling. The humanity is rapidly decreasing. And before you knew it, you were dead. You got reincarnated as a child in a mysterious world of piracy and maritime, waking up on a small and deserted island. Trying to survive on those days like how you tried to survive your previous worldʼs cruelty was tough, especially as you move in a childʼs small and fragile body.

And also eating a devil fruit by accident due to hunger. It gave you powers, but it took your ability to swim. Coincidentally eating the Summon-Summon no mi, which gave you the ability to summon objects from your former world to your current world.

Being alone in the small island soon ended, as you saw a strange flaming blue bird flew from a huge ship with the face of a whale on the front. The flaming bird flew towards the island, as you stare at it confusedly, eating the leftover apple you summoned from a grocery store. It flew towards you, causing you to run and hide behind a tree nearby.

The bird turned into a tall, blonde man, who hilariously, looked like a pineapple. As the flames stop, he looked at you and walked towards you. He crouched down to your level, and said the words that would change your life forever.

“Will you leave this island and join our crew, yoi?”

「 ☠ 」

DISCLAIMER ⚠︎

One Piece and the book cover used arenʼt mine as they belong to their rightful owners.
• All events are only fictional and non-canon and neither happened both in the real world and the anime.

Enjoy! <3