𝐱𝐢𝐢. Rescue

Home. Theyʼre my home.

-☠-

"Pops! I got a vision of the base!" Called out Marco from the sky as their ship slowly approached the marine headquarters, following their first division commander. "Prepare to attack! If they still donʼt know who theyʼre messing with then weʼll let them know who they are messing with." Whitebeard ordered, gripping his Murakumogiri tightly.

The crew had readied the canons, aiming for the base that is now almost right infront of them. Meanwhile Marco landed infront of Izo, leaving his wings and claws out. "Letʼs go find Y/N. Youʼre still the only person they had given their trust on, yoi." The blonde grinned. The whole crew stared at the two commanders with smile on their faces. "Mhm." The male geisha nodded his head, determination never leaving his eyes. Marco transformed onto his full phoenix form as Izo climbed onto his back, the blue flames never affecting him.

The two flew on the other side of the headquarters, careful on their way as marines were too busy to handle the invading ship that had approached their base. They soon reached the tall and thick wall surrounding the island and attempted to search the cell room that you were locked in. "Letʼs separate, yoi. Iʼll head to the east part while you head to the west. Cell rooms in a marine base are always undoubtedly underground so be careful on your way, yoi." Marco ordered and went to their own separate ways.

Izo successfully sneaked passed the marine soldiers running through the hallways as they had carried hundreds of orders from their superiors, the Moby Dick that raided their base, being the cause.

"One of the members of the pirate crew had sneaked passed inside! Be careful, theyʼre a devil fruit user!" They found Marco already? Thought Izo as he hurriedly ran down quietly the hallways. Hurry up. I should hurry up.

After running passed several rooms, Izo had arrived outside the final door, hoping that itʼll be the door that reached the underground part of the base. He opened the door slowly but surely and went inside, as his inner self cheered, finally finding the cell room.

"Y/N?" He quietly called, gun in hand preparing to shoot any marine officer that had heard him. Confirming that the coast is clear, he walked around the room as he check all the cells he passed. The male geisha turned his head around quickly at the clanking sound of something and onto the bars.

"Izo-san . . ." Your familiar voice called out weakly. You were already awake as soon as you heard the canon attacks from the surface. It revived the hope inside you and forced yourself awake, waiting for someone to get you out of the cell and out of those tight cuffs.

"Y/N!" Izo called out, running towards your cell as soon as he recognized your voice. Anger, sadness, and guilt arrayed in his eyes as soon as he saw the weak state youʼre in. The sound of of the door opening echoed throughout the room causing him to draw out his gun and pointing at the blonde guy who had entered the cell room.

"Marco." Izo called out, sighing in relief as he saw his crewmate. "I knew youʼd already be here, yoi. Damn smart marines. Putting the keys at the other side of the base." He cursed out, pulling the keys from his pocket and gave it to Izo who started to fondle through hundreds of keys that Marco gave him. "I heard some marine soldiers said that they caught a devil fruit user from our pirate crew." Izo stated, attempting to unlock the bars. "Dunno, must be Ace." The two went quiet for a while before hearing a "Fire Fist!" outside the room and huge amount of fire were emitted through the hallways.

"What the hell is he doing here?!"

To be continued . . .