Chapter 25

I turned to look at Harry with wide eyes.

Did he really just say that or had I let my imagination run wild? My heart stuttered in my chest; no one other than my family has ever loved me before. I didn’t know what that other type of love was, the more intimate love one would have with a boyfriend or girlfriend had never been something that I had experienced. I knew though, I knew deep down that I had fallen deeply in love with him before the thought had been uttered aloud. For all love is just a word until someone gives it meaning. And that someone was Harry.

I was laying on his chest in-between his legs, his hands resting on my hips just above my bum; I looked into his sincere, loving gaze a small smile spread across his pink lips.

“I’m in love with you.” He said quietly like he was testing the words on his tongue.

.

Harry's eyes landed on me and I just chuckled at the look on his face. He smirked at me and I looked away blushing. Why do I always blush?! I glanced up at Harry Styles again to see he was still looking at me with those piercing green eyes. A smile made its way onto my face without me realising, as he carried on looking at me; his fans started shoving things at him, but he never looked away. From the corner of my eye I could see the rest of the boys coming out, and the girls started squealing and shouting even louder!

Harry only broke eye contact with me as Liam Payne patted him on the back and said something to him. I looked around me flustered. I'd forgotten about the other people in the alley way. I searched the crowd for India and found her at the front getting a picture with Niall and Louis.

 I smiled to myself, as I remembered those green eyes.

.

I smiled to myself, as I looked into those green eyes that now belonged to the boy who loved me, “Harry, I’m in love with you too... I think I have been since I first saw you in the alley way and I-“ Harry pulled my body up his so that he could capture my lips with his.

Smiling into the kiss he wrapped his arms around my waist squeezing me tightly against his toned torso and I swiftly circled my arms around his neck making sure we were as close as possible. His fingers massaged my sides and my hands tangled into his soft curls; I lost myself in the kiss, the lust, the passion driving my heartfelt feelings for Harry taking over my actions. I wanted to moan however the fear of my parents hearing made my mind think differently; thankfully Harry’s mouth muffled any stray noise that managed to slip out between us. Harry grunted making my mind (and body) go crazy but the loudest sound in the room was our needy kisses for one another - the biting, sucking and pulling at each other’s mouth seemed to echo throughout the small room. I still can’t believe it. I had fallen truly in love with him. These past couple of months had been amazing.

.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Hi, I’m Harry Styles.” He smiled crookedly at me…

.

To think if we had never met backstage we wouldn’t be where we are now. It’s crazy isn’t it, how one simple event could change so much? We broke apart from one another but leant our foreheads on each others.

“I love you, Harry Styles.” I said again smiling happily.

“Good because I love you too.” He replied with a breath taking grin before pecking my lips affectionately. I lied down next to him so that we could face each other, both of grinning like fools. I guess now I could say that we were in fact love struck fools.

“Do you remember our first kiss?” I asked quietly.

“Of course I do sweetheart.” He tapped my noise smiling, “You kept looking at me in the cinema, distracting me from the film if I remember rightly. So I thought the only way to get you to stop distracting me would be by kissing you.” He smirked at me chuckling like his made up memory was the most genius thing since sliced bread.