Chapter 26

I looked out the window watching the night light pass us by as Harry drove us to the bungalow. The meal was amazing, the food was absolutely delicious and the service was impeccable considering the fact that they were serving a worldwide known pop star. But out of all if it I was just happy to be with Harry.

“You looking forward to your present?” Harry asked with his eyes on the road.

“What? More!” I looked back at him shocked; I had more than enough gifts today – most of them really expensive as well.

“Well I had to get you something special didn’t I? You know, fill my position as a perfect boyfriend correctly and all!” he joked giving me a sideways glance.

“Harry, you’ve done more than enough! You know I’m not like that...”

“I know, sweetheart but it’s your Birthday so you’re just gonna have to deal with it. We’re here by the way!” He said as he pulled up to quaint bungalow in the middle of nowhere. We got out of the car getting our bags out of the boot before making our way to the front door. The night was cold and I was looking forward to the prospect of a nice warm house and a Harry to snuggle into.

We walked into the quiet bungalow, hand in hand, the silence was killing me but I had no idea what to say. I looked around the corridor looking at old photos of Harry and Gemma before we emerged into a cosy living room, a roaring fire had been lit and multicoloured blankets were folded to the side of the sofa. Anne must have come here early and put it on.

“So, Alicia, here’s my gift.” Harry said making me turn around to see a wrapped box in his hands.

“What is it?”

Harry rolled his eyes “It’s a present in which you have to unwrap to see what is in side.”

“Ha. Ha. Styles.” I said taking it from him but he pulled me into him for a quick kiss.

“I love you.” He mumbled to me.

“Love you too.” I unwrapped the present as quickly as I could much to Harrys amusement, throwing the paper on the floor.

The beautiful calligraphy of the word Cartier was written on the top of the box making me look up at Harry confused; I had never heard of it before. I took the lid off to see a beautiful silver bracelet studded with tiny diamonds around the outside. I carefully took it out of the box studying the beautiful piece of jewellery closely.

“Wow... thank you.” I stared at Harry in shock, “How do I put it on?” I asked as I couldn’t find a clasp.

“Ah you see that’s the thing, it’s a Cartier Love bracelet meaning it can only be taken off using a ergonomic screwdriver- which by the way I have.” He said smiling at me holding up a tiny, delicate screwdriver. I couldn’t believe he had got this for me, who knows how expensive this was but the fact I won’t be able to take it off means I’ll always be wearing something he had given me. Something personal to us that he put so much thought into. I gave him the bracelet and he quickly unlocked it with the screwdriver placing it round my wrist and locking it again.

“Thank you so much Harry; I love it!” I thanked him again kissing him. “I love you so much.”

Harry took my bags and went to dump them in our room whilst I sat down sinking into the plush sofa. There I started taking off my 7inch designer heels; as much as I loved them my feet were absolutely killing me.

“Do your feet hurt?” Harry asked smirking; I faintly remembered a conversation we once had where he mentioned how he didn’t understand why women went through the pain of wearing heels just for fashion. Mind boggles if I remember correctly. Never heard him complain when I did though...