Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alicia POV

Urghh. School. It’d been just over a week that I’d gone with India to see One Direction. Since I’d had that…I don’t know, moment with Harry. It’s weird, I’ve never spoken to him, I know he won’t even remember me and even if he did he still wouldn’t like me, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him! And when we were looking at each other-call me crazy- but I swear there was something between us.

Oh my God, what am I saying?! Anyway, out of sight, out of mind right?

I dragged myself out of bed and hopped in and out the shower within 10 minutes, quickly blow dried my hair and pinned my fringe back with a grip. I put on my uniform and quickly put some mascara on.

“Morning Mum.” I mumbled lazily. I had a pretty ordinary family. Mum, Dad, younger brother. I was just a normal 15 year old girl to be honest. I loved my friends, I had 4 in particular. But India was my best friend. We’d met in year 7 and had basically been inseparable since then! She may have been creepily obsessed with 1D but I still loved her!

“Morning darling! You’ve got to be off in ten minutes you know.”

“WHAT?!” I grabbed the nutella toast she’d made me off the counter whilst running upstairs to pack my bag. Once I’d almost choked on trying to swallow the toast I ran to bathroom to do my teeth, grabbed my bag, ran down the stairs and out the front door with a quick “Bye Mum!” as I left.

I proceeded with the 15 minute walk to school by myself. However, 15 minutes all alone wasn’t good- it meant I had time to think about Harry when I knew I should have been getting him off my mind. His curly hair, perfect dimples gree-

“ALICIA!!” I was suddenly crushed by India jumping on top of me.

“Haha, nice to see you too!” I replied groggily.

“You will never guess what! As in you really won’t! You know I had a VIP ticket to go and meet One direction?! Well I got another one! And…it’s all cleared with your Mum…WE’RE GONNA MEET ONE DIRECTION, LIKE PROPERLY!!!” she flailed about screaming while I stood there in shock.

“Oh…wow! That’s, er, great!” India was too busy screaming to notice the obvious hesitancy in my voice. Oh my God. I was going to see Harry again.

Harry POV

It had been a couple days since I found Alicia’s (it felt good saying, well thinking, her name) twitter. I couldn’t stop thinking about her! I looked on her twitter everyday day (kind of stalkery I know). I was too scared to follow her or tweet her and the weird thing was, I didn’t know why. I’d never even spoken to her! And when I liked a girl I just asked her out! There was none of this weird feeling in my stomach when I thought of her or-

“Oi! Curly, come on, we gotta go rehearse!” Louis shouted at me from a couple rows in front of me. We were in the O2 arena practising for the tour. I made my way up on stage getting ready to sing Torn.

“Torn.” Zayn sang the last note, just before we were quickly ushered off stage.

“Good one lads! Only a couple more hours to go.” Liam whispered to us all, while Mary was preparing to sing on stage. We went backstage and lounged on the sofas whilst I checked her twitter.

Going with @India_1D_fan to see the X factor tour tomorrow, with VIP tickets, looking forward to it!

Oh sweet Jesus. I’m going to meet her, as in actually meet her.

Alicia POV

Me and India were on the train to London where we were going to see the tour. I was wearing a floral print 50’s dress with white converses whilst India was wearing a tight fitting LBD and black heels. She looked amazing.

We finally arrived at the O2 and took our seats right at the front. Before long the lights were going down and Peter Dickson was introducing us to the show…

“And now…ONE DIRECTION!” Oh my god, there he was. Harry. His eyes were looking like they were searching for something in the audience, when they eventually landed on mine. My legs went to jelly and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I wide smile spread across his face as I felt one creep onto mine. And just think, I was going be speaking to him in less than an hour and a half.

Harry POV

“And now…ONE DIRECTION!” We slowly rose up on our twirley stand thing. I was searching the audience for her. I couldn’t see her. Where was she? I started to panic. She said she was going to be here. Maybe something bad happened? Oh god I hope not! Suddenly I saw her. There she was. She was mesmerizing, beautiful. I giant smile spread across both our faces, and to think I was going to be talking to her in, what, an hour, hour and a half? I felt my heart beat faster as I continued singing my heart out.

Alicia POV

I sat through the rest of the show smiling like an idiot with my heart pounding. Finally it was over and we were ushered out with the other VIP people.

“This way please. Okay here we are. The contestants will be in soon.” The guy who was leading us stopped outside a room with sofas and a music system. We all walked in and immediately everyone took up the sofas so me and India were left stood awkwardly in the middle of the room with a few other shy looking girls. I looked around and saw some slaggy looking girls with 10 inches of makeup on, bleach blonde hair and skirts that should be called belts on. Yay. They were chattering and giggling loudly,

“I love Harry! I can’t wait to meet him! Do you think he’ll like me babe?” Slag one likes Harry huh? My stomach twisted nervously.

“Ofcourse he will babes! You’re stunning! He’ll be drooling over you. And it’s not as if there are any other good looking girls here.” Slag two didn’t seem much better.

By now ten minutes had passed and we were still all waiting excitedly. I heard the slags scream just before I felt a tap on my shoulder…

Harry POV

“C’mon everyone, time to meet the VIPs.” Greg, one of the assistants on the tour, lead us to a room in the corridor where people were chatting happily. I stuck my head round the door and saw her. Oh my god. It felt like my stomach was falling out my ass. Why was I so nervous?! I walked in and went straight up to Alicia and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hi, I’m Harry Styles.” I smiled at her.

Alicia POV

“Hi, I’m Harry Styles.” He smiled crookedly at me…