Chapter 19

From Harry: I miss you! :( xx

To Harry: I’m in the next room!! Xx

From Harry: So close yet so far... :( xx

To Harry: Haha! How philosophical of you! ;) I can hear your phone go off btw! Put it on silent! :P xx

From Harry: You put it on silent! xx

To Harry: I can’t sorry. Tucked up nice and cosy in bed! :P xx

From Harry: Well at least someone is; I’m cold... :( xx

To Harry: Quit complaining Styles and go to sleep! :P xx

From Harry: But it’s cold and I’m lonely! :( xx

To Harry: Not my problem! Xx

From Harry: Well it should be! ;) xx

To Harry:  -_- go to sleep! xx

From Harry: Not until you join me! ;) xx

I smiled and put my phone down on the bedside table, there is no way I’m moving; I’m far too comfy. My phone buzzed again but I ignored it closing my eyes, willing sleep to succumb me. The soft feather cushion surrounding my head like a soft cloud, they smelt like Harry and the scent was comforting.  It soon buzzed again and again so I reluctantly stretched out an arm and picked it up squinting at the bright light that shone from it.

3 messages from Harry.

From Harry: Alicia! Please! I’m cold I need someone to cuddle! :( xx

From Harry: PLEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE! Come on babe! I’ll text you all night if I have to! ;) xx

From Harry: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down... the trolling begins! Mwhaha!

I chuckle at them and contrary to my previous thought start to make my way out of bed. The things this boy can make me do, that bed was so comfy! I carefully open my door, wincing as it creaks and then proceed in the direction of Harrys room. I open that door to find him on his phone no doubt still texting me; the light from it illuminating his features profoundly in the dark room. I turn so im facing the door as I carefully shut it bracing both hands on the door handle thinking somehow it will stop it from making any noise. Before I can turn back to the bed two strong arms snake their way around my waist and pull me back, I squeal quietly before giggling as I land on Harrys lap. He kissed my cheek “I missed you!” he smiled squeezing me tightly.

“Harry, you saw me like two hours ago!” I smiled backed in return, leaning back on his chest.

“Yeah but knowing you’re in the next room and you could be here with me was torture!” he exclaimed dramatically before falling back on the bed bringing me with him still wrapped in his arms. I giggled again as I fell on his chest, turning slightly to smile up at him. “You’re so beautiful, Alicia.” He murmured making me blush before promptly kissing me gently. My arms snaked around his neck bringing me closer to him as we lay on his bed. We broke apart smiling at one another until my gaze drifted down.

“Harry, you’re topless! And you’re only wearing boxers!” I gasped as I looked down at his long torso; he smirked in response seemingly not bothered. I must admit I wasn’t complaining; there are much worse places I could be than pressed up against his warm, bare, toned chest. I trail my fingers across his shoulder before down to his abs, idly drawing random designs and swirls on his skin. He sucked in a breath bringing me back to my senses. “I erm I...” I trailed off flustered. What was I supposed to say?