Two-bit (Chapter 13)

(A/n): I'm doing the "where/how they met you"

"Hey, mind givin' me a push start?" I asked Johnny and Ponyboy. "Not really but we will." They responded and pushed my car for me. I drove towards the DQ to get some food then maybe go hang with some friends. Once I got to DQ, I locked eyes with a real pretty girl, she had H/C, H/L hair. And E/C eyes. She walked over to my car and got in. "Pretend your my boyfriend," she whispered, shutting the door. Leaned over and kissed her, she hesitantly kissed back and leaned into it. Golly, she was a good kisser. We pulled away for air, I wish it wasn't real. She smiled at me. "You're not bad, thanks. Some Socs were botherin' me." I nodded. "You're not so bad yourself, wanna go to the Nightly Double some time?" I asked. "Of course....." "Keith, call me Two-bit tho." She smiled one of the prettiest smiles. "Of course, Two-bit. I'd love to." She went to get out. "Wait, here my number, also I never caught your name?" "Y/n." She took the note and got out. "I'll see ya soon." I nodded, she shut the door and headed off to a different car that had just pulled in. Got myself a sweet date and a reason to get into a fight with some Socs. Nice.