Sodapop (Chapter 15)

(A/n): omg I almost did Dally again, I seriously need help.

I had just gotten off work and I was walking to the DX to get some food. I headed in and grabbed a snack and a Coke. "Your total is $3.47." The cashier stated. I nodded and pulled out four dollars. "Keep the change," I smiled at him. And he smiled back. His smile was much more prettier than mine. "You're Sodapop, right?" I asked. "Yeah, that's me." He nodded. "We were in the same class, a few years ago." He seemed to remember. "Oh! You're Y/n? Right??" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah that's me. Say Soda, would you like to go out to the Nightly Double or somewhere some time?" He laughed a little. "Sure, but I think it's me asking you instead of you asking me." I scribbled down my number and walked out with a wave. "I'll see ya soon."

(Two weeks later)

Sodapop finally. He apologized for not calling sooner, since he had work and all he couldn't call sooner. I was getting ready for our date when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door, completely forgetting I didn't have a shirt on, just my bra. "I see you're not ready, could I wait in here? It's cold." Soda's face was dark red and I didn't know why. "Sure, c'mon in." Then I realized I didn't have a shirt on. "I'll be back, make yourself at home." I ran off and put the rest of my clothes on and walked back out. "There ya go, all dressed." Soda joked. "Shut up, I didn't know." I crossed my arms. "How do you not know if you have a shirt on? Also, do you live here alone?" "Yeah I live alone. My parents kicked me out a few days ago and since I had a job I managed to buy this place. It's small but it works." He nodded. And stood up from the couch. "Shall we?"

(A few hours later)

"That movie wasn't even that good!" I half yelled, while laughing. "I know, right! Plus, I needed an excuse to get out of the house." I opened my door. "Wanna stay for a little while?" He smiled and nodded. I let him in and shut the door. Once I turned around, his lips met mine. Dang, he kisses good. I felt my back hit something, it was the door. Sodapop had me pinned against a door. Once we pulled apart, he was smiling. "You're and amazing kisser." I said with a smile. He kissed me again and started leading me back to the couch. We pulled apart, he sat down, I sat in his lap, and we went back to kissing. It turned into a make-out session. If that's what people call them anymore