A Night of Faith

Night after night, you and I, after we piled up our relationship, it is getting stronger, our bond is getting really strong. Now getting apart from each other is nearly impossible. Tonight is the night, we turn 12 months old, we really tried to keep it fresh! I still remember the day I met you, and I guess it clicked in both our mind. I'm glad it is not one sided thing between us! It was always US. We cannot get any better. It is really a happy moment for US, darling! Love you a lot. Words to describe this moment is less, that is why I'm ending up the writing here.

-Rehan

Reading my last letter, I wrote to my girlfriend, I thought it was so funny. It ended, all ended!

We all believed in destiny, true love, soul mates and all the childhood nonsense. All had a meaning, I mean all relations had a meaning inside. The meaning was over, the relationship was over. At the end, you would cry like an idiot and would curse the fate, whereas there was no such thing as fate, it was just a coincidence, not more than coincidence, beyond that it was stupidity.

I was once a fool, like you all. But after being betrayed, I chose my destiny, I wrote the future and motto of my life.

"Life without love"

It wasn't that bad, I loved, not being loved. In fact, sleeping with any girl didn't make me happy but after seeing that look on her boyfriend's face 'that' made me happy.

I loved stealing. Stealing someone who once, posted status on social media, 'Taken'.

Well, a few years back, I was one of them. One of you! to be precise.

But when all collapsed? Didn't even time know. It was an unfair game that had been played by HER. But when did everything collapse? Didn't even time know that.

Tanya! My soul mate, true love, my everything. Left me like nothing had happened between us. Would soul mates do that? I highly doubted that! But yeah! At the end, no one was yours fully. Sometimes you had to cheat yourself too, that was the fact!

I had traveled and suffered from Rehan to Ravann. It might seem easy, except it wasn't. There were many Ravanns out there, but all had become one! No one chose to be one, they were made!

Well, same goes with me I didn't choose to be Ravann!

Let me tell you from the beginning...