Past Connections.

"No don't worry I won't give any reaction like yesterday.", I said as I saw some stress on her face. She was sweating. I held her hand and told her to come with me in the car and tell me about it.

I brought her in my car and told her to tell me whatever it was.

"Now tell me what is it about without taking tension about anything. It is just me."

Janvi's POV:-

Oh my god now how will I face Rehan. It has been five minutes and he has still kept staring me. Waiting for my answer. It was totally my fault. I just should not tell him all now. It will ruin everything.

How will I tell him about my current relationship? I mean there is so much to say, but I just don't know how to lie or say.

"Rehan I'm in relationship."

Rehan's POV:-

It was a really shocking sentence, but I just didn't understand why people do that? It is okay to tell people about your relationship what will they do? Kill you? I don't think so. Just tell them at the start not like this! It is really painful and unexpected or worst like me! A person like me would already can be dreaming about a future with you. It is a least cruel thing anyone can do to another person who have invested trust in you. Well anyway, these are words for you not in my case! Because breaking everyone's trust was became my passion and I was heading in that way. But this was really unexpected from Janvi.

"Why did you lie? Why did you hang out with me then? Why we took all those pictures and why you made me feel like I was on top of the world? Why?", I made a strong eye contact with her and Janvi broke it and looked outside the window. Her eyes got filled with tears, they could not hold them and rolled down off her cheeks racing towards her mouth. Touching her lips and as she wiped them, she looked in my eyes.

"Because I don't want to go back Rehan. Save me.", she burst out of tears and said it again sobbing. It was really strange because from the last two days I wasn't able to figure out what was going on and on more twist. It was just great!

"Tell me all about this. But not now, now you need to rest. Go upstairs and get freshened up. I will be right here, okay? Now go.", I tried to be polite as she was crying so much and for the reason I didn't know. I sent her up somehow and left, though I told her that I will be waiting. I guess I wasn't ready. Was not ready for anything.

I delivered the goods as soon as possible because at my home there were many questions yet to be answered. I reached my home quickly, but it was evening already. I thought to take some whisky in my special flask and go home. I always do that. It calms me down and helps me to think more and sleep less.

I brought some home.

It was a really quiet environment like something is happening or something is going to. No one was at home. A voice from my room came,

"Hey, you came back?", a voice from far attracted my attention towards it as I moved a bit and made noise by opening the main door and as I kept my keys on the dinning table. I went to look who was it.

I went in my room and saw Janvi sat on my bed and there was tracing of tears on her face, which made me shock that was she still crying? For what reason? I threw the bag on the floor and rushed towards her and hugged her. I thought it was the last thing she wanted from me I guessed. She hugged me tightly, her chin touched my shoulder and made it feel comfortable like she had made them home. I caress her back and made her cry louder.

"It is okay. Let it out.", I said.

After some time she loosened up her grip and set me free. Her eyes turned red as she looked in my eyes.

I took her in the washroom and told her to wash her was.

"Are you going to stand beside me like this while I wash my face?", Janvi said in shaky voice.

"No no I'm leaving. You take your time and make yourself comfortable.", I said.

Soon my parents arrived and we sat fro dinner. Janvi and my mom dad were talking as I was keeping an eye on her. She seemed more of secretive today after we had a conversation at morning.

It was almost time for me to sleep, according to my parents so they told me to adjust bed for me and for as well as for Janvi beside me. I didn't know my mom was this free minded. Thanks mom!

I set bed for both. Janvi came in.

"Rehan I want to tell you something.", She said.

"Wait a second!.", I took a sip of Whisky, "Oh man that was rough. Yes, now say what is this all about?", I added.

"Will you be needing this whole night?", Janvi said as I put my flask in drawer again.

"Yes, it is my medicine and precisely it is time for my regular doze."

"Okay, it is now about three years and still going my relationship is going on. His name is Sanjay. Really attractive person, but I don't think he is same from inside. He is a cheater Rehan.", Janvi said and her eyes again filled with tears.

"He has done with my all friends now and used me too. For his what? Do I look like a toy for you? It is getting worse day by day. He is least bothered about me and I even can't dump him. Sanjay said if I will do that he will hurt me in every possible way. I'm so wrongly stuck.", She took out my flask and drank whisky. She immediately took that out of her mouth as she never tasted it. I took back my flask and put it back!

"See Janvi your case is very simple. Break it up with him. This kind of boys does not have enough guts to do it.", I said.

"But why didn't you tell me before?", I added.

"Actually, I wanted to see how a boy will treat after knowing and before knowing about my relationship. I always do it. But this time it is different. You are a good person and spent quality time with me without any meaning. You are really good from heart Rehan. You are unique and different from others. I was afraid to tell you about this. But yesterday I could not sleep overnight and thought if I was not in a relationship I would go for a guy like you. Who really knows how to be with a girl. ", Janvi said.

She did not expect a word from me, I guess that is why she turned her face and slept. I went in the balcony with my flask and started drinking. Thinking in my relationship Sanjay was Tanya. I should help her get out of this. But she was leaving tomorrow evening.

'Jeetain Hain Aarzoo Mai Marne Ki,

Maut Aati Hai Par Nahi Aati'