Dishonored.

"Wake up Rehan.", Rita said in a hurried manner, "What happened?", I said in half opened eyes, "Sohail is coming here! We both will be in great trouble if he sees us together.", Rita looked tense, stress on her face was flowing throughout her body in the form of sweat.

What a morning!

After having a long night, singing, dancing, having sex and I wake up hearing this? Maybe Rita was right, if Sohail would see us it would end our friendship too. I got up and washed my face, from washbasin mirror I could see Rita worried and clearing the mess, she looked at me from the mirror and smiled, I blinked and smiled back at her. She looked at me like she wanted more of me.

But she had an errand to deal with. I quickly washed my face, I even wanted to wash my teeth, but I didn't bring my toothbrush," Here, use mine.", Rita gave me her toothbrush as she saw me getting irritated.

I wonder how can one give me their used hygienic thing to use? I was even going to use it, It explains many things to me.

I finished it and helped Rita to put things in the proper place, without breaking them. Rita looked messed up too. I told her to take a shower while I fix this, Sohail was going to come in the afternoon, but it was morning yet so we had very much time to get settled down.

"Rita, I have got this, you go and have a shower. You need it.", I tried to be polite as she looked stressed up, She was worried and scared, I wondered what was it, "What are you waiting for Rita? Go and have a shower. It's not that big deal to worry about. Sohail is coming in the afternoon anyway, this doesn't matter now. Does it?", the question mark in the end of the sentence was the real question ruling my mind for a long time.

"You won't understand. It is something which is only between me and Sohail. Pass me that towel please?", she left after I passed her a towel.

"I understand." I whispered.

On second thought, I felt an attraction towards her, which I feared the most, because that was really not a part of the plan. This is not something Ravann would do. I had to run from her, I had to make this our last meeting.

I blinked and shook my head, like I really needed to get in character and do what was demanded by my inner soul. The dark soul which was stitched to my body.

I took the cigarette box I bought, took match box, took my wallet and left lighting my cigarette and throwing matches after lighting it in her apartment, the first puff of it made me feel like a bad person. I felt it for the first time. It was new to me, it was Ravann.

I went directly to my home and opened my list, the list, which I wanted to turn into my hit list.

There were so many girls from my contact who were in a relationship, some might have broke up like me! I don't know. I didn't care too. It was not Rehan anyway.

"Aap Humhare Saath Nahin, Chaliye Koi Baat Nahi

Aap Kisi Ke Ho Jaye Aap Ke Bas Ki Baat Nahin." Imurmured.

Aayushi, she is the one, my next one, perfect nature according to my requirement. An easy prey.

My schoolmate, always tried to hit on me, but the innocence in myself provoked me. Hell, I don't know why I did that! A funny kind of nature always was one of the reasons I liked her. She always knew how to cheer me. She kissed me several times during our school competition to just motivate me. She liked me a lot. At some extent I did too. After coming into high school she immediately came into relationship with a skinny cute guy.

She did what most girls do these days,

DESPERATION

Coming into a relationship early in college may cause fights later on, because after realizing that so many things we are missing out makes us feel regret and we try to get rid of it. This was the main reason I wanted her to be my next. I wanted to be the reason of her fight.

I had her number exchanged in reunion happened last year, but never tried to contact her. I think calling her at this time will be fine.

"Hey Aayushi?", I said in low and sweet tone.

"Rehan is that you. Damn you haven't even messaged me and you are calling me? Wow, I can't believe this. How are you? How's Tanya? You guys still together?", The excitement in her voice once made me excited too, but after coming Tanya's name it all blew up.

"I'm good. How are you?", I did not answer about Tanya, I knew in the excitement she would forget that. I was right.

"I'm good. Just having bad days though. I don't want to talk here meet me at our school in an hour. Will it be appropriate for you? Oh my god I still can't believe it's you.", she raised her voice in excitement, meeting her today didn't seem a bad idea.

"I'll like to be early so don't bother to be punctual.", I hung up.

Got freshen up, I was getting calls from Rita continuously. Messages saying she loved me, missing me, need me. I blocked her.

Called Aayushi again for conforming, her call was busy so I decided to take a visit to Sohail's house and look how was he, his call was busy too. Damn, am I so free?

I took the keys of my bike and drove towards Sohail's house. I reached there and found out that no one was there at his home. I decided to go to the saloon and get a clean shave.

I got a text message,

"Hey, I'm sorry cannot meet you today, having a really rough day. But have a party tonight at my boyfriend's place, you can join us at 9 pm if you are free."

"I would love to come. Let's see if it gets fit in my schedule.", I replied.

One more text message notification popped up,

"You have done unfair to me"

It was Sohail. I was worried about what it can probably be.