Truth!

I took my clothes which were lying on the floor, Aayushi woke up with feeling the movements.

"Stay for some more time. I make tea wait.", Aayushi said rubbing her eyes.

"No, actually I'm running a bit late for visiting Sohail! I must leave in a few minutes.", I said without looking at her as I was not able to find my wallet, I found it on the side table. I wonder how I got time to keep it there?

"Wait, let me get freshen up. It won't take long.", Aayushi said, yawning and stretching her arms, She got up and knew I was going to leave anyway and not going to wait for her, She went in the kitchen and brought some tea for me while I was tying my shoelaces.

The scent in the hall was still same as last night. I stopped for a second, closed my eyes and smelled it. I opened my eyes and here she came, Aayushi came with a tray in her hands, wearing shorts and sleeveless gray top. It really made me feel like it is still night and I'm living that moment again. I untied my shoes and removed my socks.

"Not so soon baby. We will meet at night.", Aayushi whispered in my ears and pushed me back in the chair as I tried to get up.

"Alright, see you later.", I kissed her cheek and left.

As I got out, it started raining, I had to reach home anyway. It was not far from here. My phone beeped,

I picked up the call, It was from Sohail's dad.

"Hey Rehan, Please come at our house soon, Sohail is continuously ranting about some stuffs which are beyond my explanation.", He said in a hurried manner.

"Uncle tell him to take his medicines. I'm coming there soon.", I hung up.

I rushed to my home first to get freshened up. As I reached home, the aura seemed really different. Like something bad has happened or about to happen.

"What is going on Rehan? Sit down, we need to talk.", My dad came from nowhere and such words made me nervous. I generally manage to dodge again him but, I don't know I was getting a different vibe this time.

"I know a lot is happening nowadays with you Rehan. I understand. I just want to tell that please never forget the goodness inside us is only going to become our strength. Let the revenge take its time and we continue living our life normally. We never know son how many people we are hurting day by day. Go ahead. Try to be at home today if possible son we also need you as much as you need yourself.", Dad looked in my eyes and poured a confidence factor which I have been loosing. I usually walk on after his long speeches,

"Dad, you knew I needed this. You always know it. But I my friend Sohail is really sick and I have to go look how he has been doing. I'll remember your words for a long time, but right now I need to leave. Take care Dad.", I left with a home and a happiness inside of a trust.

The trust of parents cannot be betrayed.

The truth was finally going to be revealed. I hope Sohail is alright. I have not been there for a couple of days. His dad looked really tensed. I hope this is not related about me and Rita. It will hurt him much more. Like somewhere deep it has hurt me.

I don't but I was having a soft side for Rita. Like she was something else. Something else than any other girl I have met. Still, sometimes her breath touches my chest.

I parked my bike near Sohail's home. Walked into his house in really stressed face and lots of thoughts roaming in my mind. I went straight into his room,

"What the heck is this Sohail? I knew it since the day I went you stopped taking your meds. Why are you doing this? Hurting yourself? This is not the Sohail, I met a few days ago.", I said in an aggressive manner.

"You are also not the Rehan I met a few days ago.", Sohail said smiling.

"What do you mean Sohail?", I fumbled a bit.

"I mean you are not the Rehan. The Rehan we know, the world know, you have become something else. A dumb Rehan to be precise. I know about you and Rita dude. How you had sex with my ex and all your love story. But this doesn't shock me. What makes me mad is my friend is so dumb that he could not save himself.", Sohail ended up sighing at me.

This was really confusing and irritating. Because it was supposed to be me who should scold him right now for his weakness and instead he was keeping me in a mystery. May be this was it! The mystery I wanted to be solved from so long.

"I did not understand a word you said. I do agree I slept with your ex but I did not do it intentionally dude! It happened but the one who inspired me was your ex Rita itself. She invited me to her home and all this happened. I'm sorry Sohail, I did not know because of me, you would hurt you this bad. You are getting weaker day be day.", I had to admit it now.

"I had no issues with your love story dude, but I worry about you. Rita has been doing this for long, even when she was in a relationship. Almost everyone has dumped her just because one reason. She is HIV positive. She got this virus by having sex with many people without protection. I got that from her now. I was worried about you. She is a bitch! May be more then that Rehan."

This was something out of my imagination. I got lucky because I used protection. She is spreading this virus for what reason? or the revenge she wants to take with the one who gave her this?

"Sohail, I think I'm saved buddy. So this was the reason of your breakup? I'm so stupid asking such question. But what now? How do we stop her?"

"No need of that, let the time take revenge with her."

Sohail and I spent that day at his home and had a laugh about it.

'You are doing the same' My inner Ravann replied.