Taken

Sleeping Janvi was looking more needy and sad about something. I had to do something soon. I needed to speak with Sanjay maybe. I should talk to him directly without letting Janvi know about it. But anyway, she was leaving today.

I picked up Janvi's mobile,

Dialed Sanjay's number from my phone,

"Sanjay?", I said firmly.

"Yes? Who is this?", the manly voice he gave made me put down the phone and imagine his personality.

"I'm Rehan and Janvi is at my home right now and we both love each other.", I seemed fearless.

"What? How do you even dare? Who are you and where the hell is Janvi?", He said angrily.

Janvi came from nowhere and snatched my phone, "Give me that."

"I'm sorry Sanjay, Whatever he said is not true, he was just kidding, believe me.", she apologized and Sanjay hung up the call. She knew the situation was already ruined.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?", Janvi said.

"I thought I was trying to help you. I don't know what got into me and I called him. I just can't see you like this. I have thought about it the whole night and I just could not resist as it was morning and you were also sleeping. I still don't know what I would have said if you didn't snatch my phone from me. I was tensed. I just don't know why I did this. I just have feelings for you and can't let you go.",I said while I felt that if I will say a few more words I would have been crying in a second.

"This is not what I meant Rehan. Is this your way? Well, it is not certainly mine though, and it is finished too. Thank you so much for making it worse.", Janvi left saying this.

It really hurt me into heart that after so long I tried to help someone and help someone from the bottom of my heart and same result. Why can't earth ever change its perspective? I tried to change once. But not again. Okay! Now really this was not my way and never will. Janvi was leaving anyway.

In the evening, my mom told me to drop Janvi at the station. So I did exactly what my mom directed.

"Have you packed your bags yet?", I asked Janvi as I saw her that she was still putting some clothes in.

"Can I borrow some more time to get myself arranged.", Janvi rolled her eyes like she ignored me almost.

I went down to buy some cigarettes. It helps me to calm down, which I needed to right now. As I reached near the main door, "wait, I'm coming too!", Just at the time I was getting down Janvi called me. I knew she wouldn't be able to lift her heavy bags.

"Okay. Give me that.", I picked up her bags and looked in her eyes. There was still something, like she wanted to say or she was still hiding few things from me. But now I was totally fine with that. As I decided one thing I won't jump on another.

"You go down I think I have forgotten my Purse in your room. You go, I'm coming.", Janvi said.

I went down with her bags thinking what the hell she thinks of herself? I just tried to help.

So what if he knew about us? Was I wrong? She obviously had feelings about me. Maybe? I don't know, but I surely had few for her and could not see her suffering with an idiot.

I didn't care about whatever coming then why she was?

I bought and smoked for a while and Janvi came. I threw it and went towards my car. It was a pin drop silence in the car. I turned on my music system. My favorite Ghazal was on and when I reached even I didn't know.

I parked my car near the station and opened boot space so she can take out her luggage.

I didn't bother to get down. She went without saying a word. That is what even I did with her. I was looking out of the window while she was gone.

I was making a turn and my cell phone rang, it was Kaushal, Finally!

"Hey, I'm sorry buddy, we just could not match each other's time. What's up?", That was really him! Finally, I get to talk to him after so long. The happiness was on the point.

"Yes, really it was really difficult to assume that we will be in contact again. Where are you? I called you many times!", I asked Kaushal.

"What can I say about my current situation? Since I got into a relationship and started working with her it seem like all the communication devices are useless. What else we all want? Hey, how is Tanya? I'm sorry I could not keep track. Meet me today. I will come near our school. Let's have a cup of tea for old time's sake. What say?", Kaushal asked me, but he still didn't know me. Like he knows Rehan not Ravann.

"Okay. No problem. Well, I'm free right now too, if you don't mind coming right now?", I asked him.

"Okay, meet me in half an hour. I will be there. See you.", he hung up.

After exactly half an hour I reached and Kaushal was standing in front of the gate with his girlfriend Akruti. They both were looking so beautiful together like they didn't need me at this moment but I had to interrupt.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry to disturb you both but I could not resist to come and interrupt. Okay, I'm sorry I know I'm getting worse at joking."

I finally broke their intense tea drinking session.

"No, no we were just.. You know it. So where is Tanya? I thought you would bring her so Akruti also came with me. She is really busy believe me.", Kaushal said.

"No, actually we broke up a few months ago and it is like I don't feel to be in again.", I sighed.

"Oh my god. Means whatever I have heard is true."

"What have you heard about me and Tanya? Who told you?", I literally exclaimed.

"Sohail told me everything. That was also one of the reasons why I didn't contact you in the mean time. I wanted you to tell me. But it wasn't sure thing also! So, I didn't think it was the right thing to do. Like calling someone asking did you have breakup or so? It will be rude. It's okay. Have some tea."

The whole day we three spent was really refreshing and not forgetting to mention different. It was always relaxing after meeting Kaushal because he mostly has a solution to all my problems. So again, he kept on my good side. This day Rehan was and Ravann lost!