Dead End.

Hello readers! This update contains a song! I've written "(Play the song:)". The moment you see this line, play the song and enjoy the perfect timing! I know you all are awesome. Thank you for your support. Hope You keep supporting me like you all have been till now.

Ajay seemed to be rude with Aayushi which can be the main reason why she will ever cheat on him. I can use it. But Party was really getting boring minute by minute and I needed to get out of there. Be in peace.

"I got to go Aayushi, I'm sorry. But have to go and see how Sohail is doing. You know Sohail right?", I added as she looked sad and blank faced," It just have been a while we got in contact again. He is being really sick nowadays.", I ended in a sympathetic point on which she cannot force me to stay.

"Oh yes, Sohail! Right. Though I have not met him since we all got separated from school, but I do remember that rich boy. What happened to him?", Aayushi said with a concerned voice.

"He got broke up with Rita his girlfriend. Now he has been drinking for one week continuously, which has made him look weaken and really sick like a patient surviving some random disease. Like this break up has really had left an effect on his life.", I looked very tensed, the stress looked straightforward with which I won't be able to stay calm.

"Can I come with you? I was about to leave as Ajay also doesn't look like he is happy enough. So it would not make any difference with me. May be he won't even realize. He was a good man, I don't know what has hit him.", Aayushi looked the same way.

She definitely wanted to go far from Ajay and have some lonely time, if I give her company at this time, then it would really prove that she owes me this time. We know how people react to owing me things.

"Ajay is really fond of Ghazals! It would be really great if you can just sing one?", Aayushi requested blinking her eyes continuously. Like who can deny her.

"Sure, just tell him to arrange one guitar for me.", I said in requesting manner.

They arranged me a guitar and chair immediately!

"Okay people, this Ghazal is for the person we have gathered for. Ajay!".

(Play The Song :)

"Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho

Kya gham hai jisko chhupa rahe ho

Aankhon mein nami,

Hansi labon par kya haal hai kya dikha rahe ho

Ban jaayenge zeher peete peete

Yeh ashq jo peete ja rahe ho

Jin zakhmon ko waqt bhar chala hai

Tum kyon Unhe chhedhe ja rahe ho

Rekhaon ka khel hai muqaddar

Rekhaon se maat kha rahe ho "

Which meant,

How is it so that you are smiling so much? What is the sorrow that you are hiding? There is wetness in your eyes and smile on the lips, what's your condition and what are you trying to show it as.. (As in, why are you trying to hide your sadness?)

Everyone was enjoying this session, but it was time to leave and solve the biggest mystery running in my mind for a few weeks. But what about Aayushi then? What I was trying to conquer and what I was concentrating on? Well Sohail again became my priority as he seemed really sick when I visited today. It was like we never know what is going to happen next! I was really worried about him.

Suddenly lights got dim and slow music started, every couple started slow dancing! Like Ajay planned this as he knew Aayushi and I was getting too close it his birthday. So maybe a possessive move?

I really missed those old days from this,

This light became dismal for me though. Like something bad again was crawling inside me and wanted to come out hurriedly. I wanted to do something bad, like to just do it and finish it off. This all mournful act was going to lead me nowhere but still it became one of the main reasons of living of my miserable life.

It was like having some inner pain coming out with every sip of Whisky, like the burning I was feeling drinking was the fire inside which wanted to burn out the good left outs.

I looked at Ayushi's face, she was happy with it. She was happy by seeing that her boyfriend was happy too. Not like just old crap? It was a good relationship but only from one side! Because it was and always from my friend. She looked at me and her expressions changed like she really forgot that we also had to rush to Sohail's house. But I knew now there is no chance of her to cut this all and to come with me.

I just gave her a smile and went. It was the last thing I can do. I started my bike and rushed. It was really tripped back there! Again,my good side won. It was good to know that there were some goodies left in me.

I was really drunk while driving, the fear of accident was rising a little bit more as I was saved several times just now. I really was not able to drive. If I would then the public will definitely find my dead body around soon.

I wanted to reach my home as soon as possible, I drove really slowly afterwards as soon as I knew it wasn't my cup of tea this night.

I reached at my gate and my phone rang,

"Hello?"

"Rehan, can you come over?"

It was Aayushi!

May be this also going to be a long night.

Okay, I posted this chapter on Perfect Diwali Day :P Happy Diwali to everyone. I hope this year brings so many happiness in your all's life. Stay Blessed. Stay Happy :)