Ravann

"Only if it is urgent.", I don't know why did I reply, maybe it was not me who replied it was that guy who used to care about all the things and the guy who was still hiding inside.

An awkward feeling was there, before one day all collapsed with one person and I was going to meet that person. May be I pity myself for some reasons. Definitely this will also count on it.

In an hour I was going to meet Tanya, I still had an hour to spend alone, a lot was going to happen in my mind, I knew it already, I can't dodge some things or stop my thoughts.

I was ready to answer my inner questions!

What if she asks for a patch up?

Well, it was a clear rejection anyway, from both's side. It was never a one sided decision. But still a little hesitation for this thing is there. Just like I replied her I'm afraid what I would do in front of her.

What if she gets angry for what I said at home?

It really is her mistake, I cannot apologize for being such me!

While self-gossiping, I almost got killed as I was walking in a green signal for drivers, one of the good one saved me, I thought it was a good day to die but maybe there is still very much for me to face.

So much happened in just two days, I celebrated, I got betrayed, I slept on the road, I got almost killed. Oh man, what more? Let's finish this up and get back to the old house where at least there was happiness and excitement.

I reached in quick time, there was still time left, there was a cigarette shop nearby. I had got many answers of why people smoke and of the most common was "STRESS". Maybe it was then for me too?

I was heading towards the shop and my phone rang, Rita? Why would she call me when we just met today?

"Hi Rita, What's happening?", I tried to be a bit protective I thought she might have fought with Sohail.

"Rehan, can you meet me?", she said in sobbing voice.

"Is everything okay? I mean between you and Sohail? Or is it something else? How can I help?", I was completely blank that what can happen within an hour? Because it was only been an hour I left the bar.

"No everything is not okay between us. I want to break up with Sohail. He is so rude sometimes and after getting drunk he flirts with other girls in front of ME! Is this fair? I don't know anything you have to meet me at the same place again soon. Call me when you get free.", Just like that! She hung up.

Anyway, I was not going to go anywhere after meeting Tanya. I don't know how long this day is going to prove.

I remember where I was headed! To get one cigarette and make all stress fly in the air. There she came, just before I was going to buy one, Tanya looked tensed, of course I can still read her face, a lot things explains about situations by her body actions and just by walking. After all, she was the one for which I struggled so isn't that obvious?

"Rehan, please don't say a word. I know I have made mistakes, mistake of trusting Rohit. Rehan, he was using me! He has used me for months, and like an idiot I fulfilled his every wish with a blind faith of I found a right guy who treats me nicely. After you and me started fighting, many times we abused each other, pushed each other, but always got together again. But I don't know he just kind of snatched myself from me and I went deep into it. On our anniversary, we did it Rehan, I was going to tell you soon, but Rohit said he didn't trust me. He would only if I sleep with him. Is it so easy for me? Can you even imagine such thing from a girl like me? You have known me for so long. But no, I did it for him, ruined myself and my future, all collapsed and what he did? Didn't even say a bye at the end. Is it so easy for guys to do it? Using a girl? Is it so? Then you are different Rehan. I know you are not going to accept me again, but I want you to know that, you are a really good guy. Never forget that." She left, before I say anything. May be she knew she was not worth a word of mine. This was something different than I thought.

It was clear that this relation was ended here and will never turn up its pages ever again. There was and strange feeling coming outside, like My heart was first time telling me to do something, do something about happening nowadays or was it telling me to be a part of it?

I bought a cigarette, I don't know which brand was good and which was bad. The only thing I knew was I wanted to relieve my stress and this pipe I may forget it.

Young lungs simply don't like smoke being hurled at them and inhaling that is why I coughed hard, very hard that my eyes became red. I decided one thing, the time this cigarette completes, I'll come up with a solution.

Like I said either I live like Ram or be Ravann. To be Ram meant be dedicated and cultured, even if someone betrays keeping our self motivated and wait for Site and Being like Ravann meant snatching everyone's Sita.

I think being Ravann is more of a thing happened with me. He snatched Tanya in front of me and I just kept looking and made myself a fool. I wanted to do something about this, Tanya has all regrets with her so I don't think so there is more punishment left for her, but Rohit was left. Left on the field, laughing at me! Making fun of me! Enough.

My cigarette ended so was my decision. It was never worth living life like a good guy when bad takes it all in the months which good one has earned in years. Bad one takes more and more.

It was decided that I was going to be Ravann......

"Hello Rita?"