The Playground.

Hello readers! This update contains a song! I've written "(Play the song:)". The moment you see this line, play the song and enjoy the perfect timing! I know you all are awesome. Thank you for your support. Hope You keep supporting me like you all have been till now.  

What a good way to end a day. Knowing all you were chasing is in playing on your fingertips. Like a playground.

Then after every day of mine was same. Nothing changed. Nor me neither condition.

It was still me fighting the storms. But not as Rehan, as Ravann.

It is three months now. Still my search was on. Everytime I used to say,

"That was the last one", maybe I said it a thousand times before. I need to find more of those, more of those having this feeling inside. My nick name makes me laugh sometimes. I don't know what's wrong with Ravann?

I don't know why people hate my nickname. I really don't know.

My mission was almost complete. I'm almost there.

In those three months I had so many. Clubs, friends, colleagues, best friends! But I still wanted more. The problem was no more friends left! Like literally no people with whom I can talk or share my feelings. All hated me, cursed me to be precise.

They used to know me as Ravann. Most of the girls got impressed as I became girl snatcher, while some became more secretive and broke contact with me. Many boyfriends became more possessive as if they were not before.

Girls love bad boys, I just had to pretend it and they were mine. This was simple, enjoyable. I was really enjoying my life. I never thought being bad can be so much profitable, then being good.

"Patti patti gulaab kyaa hogi

Har kali meharkhaab ho jati

Jisane laakhon haseen dekhen ho

Uski neeyat kharaab kyaa hoti"

But I really felt lonely as I mentioned. I felt alone because zero people were in contact with me.

Just one person left. Kaushal! You guys might know him as I mentioned about him. He told me to contact him long back but I did not. He had a girlfriend too. But I was not sure if I wanted my friend or her girlfriend. I wanted to meet him as soon as possible. I had his number saved. Before I call him I had to run some errands.

The first one was to pick up my mom's friend and take her to City Centre Mall as she was new in town. I was wondering at what speed I should drive like 5 kph? Why me?

It was lovely outside, it was evening time. Cold breeze, orange sky, quiet out there and here I got such a good reason to spoil my mood. After long time I felt like shaving, but I already was running late. I changed and took my dad's car because my bike was at the service center. My mood was already spoilt so I didn't even comb my hair. I was looking a total mess.

It is so irritating to drive in Mumbai's traffic and it does not get dissolved. It is more irritating to drive on Station side as specially when you have to park it somewhere for a few minutes. Somehow I found a place to park. I turned on the parking lights which was nearby useless as people will honk you anyway. I was searching for the old lady and here a young, beautiful, curvy girl asked for my name,

"Are you Rehan?", She had a big question mark on her face. She sounded sweet though.

"Yes, Why are you asking?", Even I didn't have any idea about it why did she ask.

"I'm Janvi. Your mom's friend.", Saying this we shook hands, but the shock I felt was much deeper. Like really? I was so upset and now this! Thank you so much mom, I guess I know what is my next step.

"Hi Janvi, How did you recognize me?"

"Actually, your mom sent an image of you. But you look very different in real life, no offense." Of course I was looking different because I did not shave or comb maybe.

"Well, none taken. Same with you. Your name and connection with my mom does not seem correct of similar. I'm sorry I crack really bad jokes sometime."

"You really do crack bad. I'm sorry it was just a sarcasm. So where are we headed right now? You have brought the car, right? Bring it here I'll inform your mom that we are together right now and going to City Center straightaway.", She turned down to her mobile phone. That was really rude. Like do I look like a driver or what?

"Now go! What are you like keep on staring at me like this?", Janvi caught me staring at her while I was saying swear words in mind.

I got angry and went. I brought my car in rough. I generally don't drive like this but this got me high on the point. This felt right onto my heart because no one talked to me like this before. So rude and sarcastic. Now surely this was going to destroy my whole day.

A few dust particles went in her eyes as I drove rough and gave pedal on brake abruptly in front of her. But I don't know what got me! I immediately got down off the car with water-bottle and gave it to her. I tried to be gentle but she knew I did that on purpose so she ignored the bottle and got into the car. I knew it was my mistake so I got inside too. Buckled myself and started the car.

"Are you alright? I did not intend to hurt you.", I said in a polite voice.

"Yes, I'm alright. Now look straight and drive.", Janvi said looking out of the window. She didn't make eye contact with me. Maybe I already lost it. I connected AUX and played a Ghazal. I though it will help,

(Play the song:)  

"Mujhe Gussa Dikhaya Jaa Raha Hain

Tabassoum Ko Jagaya Jaa Raha Hain."

She giggled a bit.

"It's okay. I know I have bad temper issues. I'm sorry.", Janvi said.

"Well, we all go through this.", I said smirking at her.

"Does your boyfriend too suffer from this?, I added.

"Well, only if I ever had one. This Ghazal is superb. Let's go somewhere. Drive me throughout the city."

We almost roamed all over the city and the day ended. It went exactly as I desired. She seemed nice. Funnier than I expected. Maybe she was testing me . I dropped her in her hotel, she was an entrepreneur and came Mumbai for business. I found her company bit nicer than other people. But was she going to be same as other only? Or I was going to make her the same?

I feared my inner Ravann.