The Mysterious Turn.

I was worried about it and my phone rang again, just a call from someone I did not want! It was Sohail.

"How can you just cannot come home? I saw you going from the gate, You asked for me to the watchman? Damn, I haven't gone outside for a week or so! I just checked out my mobile phone, Come over. I want to discuss a few things with you.", his funny tone from the start just could not sustain till he said he wanted to discuss something with me.

"I'm sorry Sohail had to rush somewhere, I will come as soon as possible. Take care.", I hung up immediately after saying this in fear of something might come up.

I decided to go to Aayushi's party, I don't know what was waiting there for me. I decided to go and see Sohail first, I wanted to finish this chapter and continue my journey towards project Ravann.

I thought to leave a message for Sohail before I go there,

"Hey Sohail, I'm coming in an hour, will be at home?"

"Yes, I will be at home only. I don't have any other place to go. Come soon."

Meanwhile, I reached at Sohail's home,

"I'm sorry, but he is still not at home. ", The watchman said as he saw me twice this day.

"Sohail just called me and told me that he wanted to see me. What are you talking about?", I said in an irritated manner.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't know that. Actually, he only have denied to meet anyone these days. You can go. Again, sorry.", The watchman opened the gate for me.

I went inside, my heart started beating fast, like I had to remember what I have done in the past few days, everything else was okay with me, but if he got to know about me and Rita then I was in deep trouble. I might lose a friend today.

I went upstairs,

"Rehan, can I talk to you for a second?", It was Sohail's dad. I always respected him for being kind to me every time he meets me. He always compares me and Sohail in studies, but in this he never forgets to motivate both of us. At the end he knew I was a nice person. Nevertheless, I have forgotten that I'm a nice person.

"Sure thing Uncle. What is it?"

"I was a bit worried about Sohail, He has not gone outside for a week and I think he needs you. I don't know what is wrong with him, but I know you are always going to make it okay for him. Well, I have to go. See you and take care.", He went and left me in more tensed situation. The reason of his depression could be me.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door,

"Wait, I'm coming.", Sohail said in fainted voice.

Sohail opened the door,

He looked weakened, his eyes were gone black and the smell was just unbearable, the mess I looked was all alcohol and drugs. This was not someone I met several days ago.

"What the hell is this Sohail? Just look at yourself. This is disgusting, just for a girl? Did she even know all this?"

"Rita is something else Rehan, You don't know. I have not called you to discuss all this, but to tell you that Tanya called me today, asked me about you.", Sohail was really smelling bad, so I thought to leave early. But why were all lying to me? Like as Rita told me that Sohail was going to come at her home this morning and now Sohail and his father saying he have not gone outside for a week! Then what was this all about? Was I playing a game or all are playing a game with me?

"Sohail, I really don't want to talk anything about Tanya at the moment. It's okay if you don't want to talk about Rita either. But, when was the last time you met her?"

"No, not recently, but I guess last time all met together was the last day. Yes, I'm sure it was.", his eyes somehow could not interact with mine, sure I was smelling some lies too!

"Oh, that's fine. I'm sorry, but I have to leave early. Have some work at home. Take care buddy."

I left,

Why he was lying? One more person can answer me, Rita. But I didn't want to contact her, maybe her friends I met at the club? Much time was not left as I had to attend the party too. The chapter of Sohail and Rita was getting serious day by day, another mystery!

I called Aayushi,

"Can you give me the address? What is this party about?", I forgot to say 'Hi' but really didn't want to say that,"How about I text you? You'll know after coming here! Surprise!", Aayushi hung up as soon I was going to say something.

Notification popped up about the venue.

I went home and changed, It was almost the time for the party, I wanted to be a little late for it as won't look nice if I reach first! Still, half an hour won't kill it.

I took the keys of my bike, while I was coming downstairs and again, my inner Ravann told me to stay focused and not to concentrate on Sohail's matter much, it was really distracting but Rehan still wanted to do it.

I reached there and found everyone celebrating someone's birthday! What? Are you kidding me? Was I here to celebrate someone's birthday? Suddenly a voice coming from far grabbed my attention, it was Aayushi,

"I'm so glad you made it, But you are really late! We were suppose to surprise Ajay at 9 o'clock sharp.", Please don't ask who is Ajay because I have no idea what this girl was saying.

"Who is Ajay?", I asked.

"Ajay! My boyfriend. Otherwise, why would I call you at his place? Come, let me get yourself introduced to him.", Aayushi snatched my arm cloth and took me to Ajay.

"Ajay, meet my schoolmate Rehan, See he is also here to surprise you! Aren't you happy?", Aayushi's face explained so much like Ajay really didn't seem happy with this, like this whole party or Aayushi.

"Please enjoy the party, excuse me. I have to go meet my other friends. Please make yourself comfortable.", Ajay said rudely. Seriously? I was here for this?

"Please don't mind Ajay, he is being rude nowadays, but otherwise he really is a nice guy.", Aayushi said with a sad face! Sighing at the end.

This was going to be easy!