PROLOGUE- Starlights and Crosses

<2021>

The brilliant white blinded the platform with an overhead flash, the corners illuminating pink and green rays up to the model posing on the center of a photoshoot as staffs huddled the platform, adjusting the effects while others stood monitoring the process. Next to the main camera, was a film camera recording for the moving poster version, and behind that film camera was a young woman operating the movements and angles.

"Good work," the room buzzed each other with compliments as they ended the shoot. The film operator hung her checkered grey blazer over her arm and left the set, her phone squeezed between her shoulder and ear, "Studio 7? I'll be there."

Walking across the large field where several vans parked and more staff resided, people were seen busy carrying their equipment, making phone calls or escorting their own artists, it was a part of their daily schedules. She came to the front of a huge wide open door with an interior exactly like the set she came from, though yellow and blue lights dimmed the empty platform. Staff were crossing through the opposite direction from where she faces, out to the open, signalling the end of the photoshoot.

She walked in, entering, at the same time someone else was walking out, crossing paths with her right at the entrance. A gush of familiarity seeped into the small gap between them as they went their way.

That someone, one of the four models crowded by the chattering of staff, turned back, struck off by a feeling of confusion. He looked at her behind moving further away. Who? He brushed it off and continued his way.