CHAPTER 12- A Different Me

"Yoo Chunyoung," Jooah called Chunyoung when he passed, that he scoffed in annoyance for how he got tangled up in all that.

"Hey what were you even doing? You still went there even if- hey, you're doing it on purpose aren't you?"

Jooah frowned, "Hey what was that? Say whatever you want, I really didn't check. Fine, it's my fault this time, I was careless at the one day I should've been careful, and I won't suspect that you're the one who brought him on purpose."

"What? I was looking for you-"

"How is it that only a few days after you figured me out, he came too?"

"Hey, how am I supposed to know everything? Why don't you tell me, Miss smarty pants."

"It's a coincidence, I know."

Chunyoung groaned, talking to her isn't helping him get anywhere, "You're so frustrating."

"You're the one who's being so aggravating-"

"Whatever enough. Let's stop. The point is, I didn't tell him, he came on his own, and I diverted his attention. He already went home. He's busy too. Unless something comes up, he won't ask for now. I don't know about the other days, and... I told him you have a boyfriend so he won't-"

Jooah was caught off guard, "Hey what kind of? How did you even divert his- Are you sure whatever mission you had in your mind was a success?"

"Oh you really do not have one?- Anyways, he believed, I think."

Jooah rolled her eyes.

"You don't have a better idea, don't you? I should've just shut up the other day, geez."

"Cowards," she said suddenly with no context and left, leaving Chunyoung to be baffled.

"Geez that brat, I for sure already pity her future boyfriend."

Yumi clapped the slates.

"Okay that's it for today. Good work everyone. Our actors Yeonsoo, Chunyoung, Hanna, Sunwoo, and everyone else, good work. The camera department, lighting, sound, and art department too, rest well for the weekend everyone," Gong Seungwon called for everyone's attention at the vast set field as they all packed up, excited to be free.

Yeonsoo put a strand of hair behind her ear, dabbing her sweat with her sleeve after her dangerous horse-riding scene. Chunyoung thought he should bid her, "You were cool, Yeonsoo. Have a great weekend."

He tried to cross her, but she classily put out her hand in front of him, signaling him to stop and preventing him from leaving, "Wait."

He raised an eyebrow, confused.

"I've always let this go before, but I've really been meaning to ask."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Why do you keep calling me by name?"

Chunyoung showed no such reaction.

"I mean, you don't really think it's because you consider us really really close friends, haven't you?"

"Then should I address you as-"

"Noona"

Chunyoung kept silent, unsure about that.

"Why? Okay, maybe it's a bit awkward since we don't talk as much as compared to me with my previous co-stars. Then shouldn't you at least address me as "Senior"? I'm pretty sure my career started way before you started singing. And even now we're acting, so you're just a rookie."