CHAPTER 8- Jangmi of Spring, Jooah of Spring

"Thurzday!!" Hyerim put her hands around her mouth and yelled upon seeing them exit the KK Training Studio to get into their vans. She had waited long enough behind the gates of the building where the security guard kept eyeing her. Thurzday ignored her, thinking it was just the voices of another obsessed fan who knew no privacy.

"Hey!! Especially you, Park Jaeryeong you piece of trash! You know what you've done! Are you still enjoying life?!"

They realized they were wrong about who she represented. They looked at her, and Min definitely recognized her as her friend from the school and cafe. He bit his lip in guilt, he had to feign ignorance. Wooshik signalled the security to escort her away.

"Don't touch me! I'll leave now," Hyerim yanked her hand as the guard was coming close, "You threw the blame on her when things weren't going your way! Are you even human?!"

"She must be Jooah's acquaintance, since it looks like she knows something," Kitae said when Thurzday were sitting in the van, waiting for their manager who was talking to the guards.

Min kept silent, and Daehyun kept fiddling about.

"Hey, cover up for me, I'm going to see her for myself," Daehyun slid the door open from the other side.

"Are you sure? What will you tell her? You don't have to, what if she-"

Daehyun gave a small smile, then sneaked the other way around.

In the midst of the silence, Min started, "I'm sorry I put all of you through this. You guys deserve better." Again, the van was silent.

A finger tapped on the back of Hyerim's shoulder, causing her to shriek in the main street while it's still early at day, that passersby looked at her strangely. The owner of that finger lowered his head and adjusted his cap, afraid to be recognized.

"Choi Daehyun?," Hyerim spoke softer when she spotted his familiar face and those low innocent doe-eyes shadowed by his cap that she liked a lot. She would've freaked out over how he came to her, but her mind is still in the right place.

"Are you her acquaintance?," Daehyun asked, expecting her to know who he implied.

"That's right, I am. He'd seen me once. Why? Did he send you here to tell me to get lost?"

Passersby started showing interest in them, seeing Hyerim looked pissed. Daehyun looked the other way, "...Follow me. We'll talk somewhere else."

"So what is it? Can you even help us? You guys have to do something, or we'll sue you based on the Personal Information Protection Act for violating personal rights, invading privacy, and for the non-consent publication of an individual." Hyerim bargained once they'd already come to an alley in a small street.

Daehyun didn't have the guts to look her in the eye, "...You can't sue for that, her face is blurred in that photo. The people who spread the information are the ones you can sue-"

"Wait. How do you know that?"

He brushed her question aside and immediately started, "As you know, I'm Choi Daehyun, from the same group as Thurzday, so, we are really sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that we've caused your friend and you....it must've been difficult. Is there... is there something we can help compensate you with?," he looked at her in the last line.

Hyerim let out a sigh of relief, then started smiling genuinely, thinking it was all over, "Woah I thought you were going to say something displeasing there for a second that I held my breath. I shouldn't have doubted you for a second, Choi Daehyun, I knew you were different, that's why I like you."