Episode 26 - Scene 1

Princess Justice flew all over Paris, and shook humanity with it. She is out to destroy everything and everyone that stands between her and her goal. The target, which she could have eliminated back when it stood in front of Adrien. Lila. The girl who had done everything from day one to make Marinette's life difficult should be eliminated. She was just far above the Louvre Museum when her power began to disappear. She literally felt her body take on a weak state. Her wings hid in her back and she fell. Right onto the peak of the Louvre Museum. It happened so fast that she had no time to steer against it. She screamed, but luckily for her, she was caught out of the sky. Cat Noir jumped on top of her and had her firmly in his grip. He landed safely on the ground with her and released her from his arms.

"What happened?" asked Marinette perplexed, looking into Cat Noir's bright green eyes. "You were akumatized, but your transformation was reversed on its own. I don't know how that happened."

"Me? Akumatized?" she quickly grabbed her earlobes and realized she was still wearing her earrings. Breathing a sigh of relief, she noticed Cat Noir's questioning gaze on her.

"Ohhh, you know, I had an ear infection and the wind had given me a severe earache for a short time," she blurted out. 'Phew, that's where the white lie came in time enough' she thought to herself in relief, noticing Cat Noir's smile.

"Then you shouldn't stay out any longer. Come on, I'll take you home." He held out his hand to her, his staff already ready to march off. Marinette weighed the options, but finally decided on service from Cat Noir. She let his arm wrap around her waist, wrapped her arms around his defined neck, and let him lift her to the heights of heaven.

Alya was in Marinette's room. When she rushed into Marinette's parents' bakery, she told them that Marinette was talking to Mr. Gabriel Agreste about an internship. In the process, she forgot some documents and now Alya is here to get them. Instead of the documents, however, she pulls out the Miraculous box, which is masked as a storage box for Marinette's yarns. She was about to type in the code when she heard stomping from Marinette's balcony. Immediately she hid the box in the best way she could and held her breath very still. She looked to the roof window at Marinette's bed and saw her best friend just entering through the window. With joy, Alya sprinted towards Marinette and hugged her as hard as she could.

"Oh Marinette, you are yourself again. I was so afraid that everything would be lost.", Alya broke away from the hug, but still held her arms tightly. She looked into Marinette's face and began to cry with joy. Marinette took her best friend in her arms again and reassured her.

"It's going to be okay, Alya. We'll make it!" she said more to herself than to Alya. They were sitting on the bench in Marinette's room when Alya asked her how she could get out of the spell when Ladybug wasn't there and Cat Noir didn't use his Cataclysm.

"I don't know, I can't remember. The only thing I know is that I was on the straight path of falling to the top of the Louvre Museum when Cat Noir saved me."

Alya pondered as she said with worry, "If neither yourself nor Cat Noir defeated you and you turned back on your own, then the Akuma must still be flying around freely." With these words, Marinette jumped up and grabbed her head with both hands.

"How could I be so stupid as to not notice this? It's all a matter of time before someone else gets akumatized. Alya, I have to go. You stay here, the Miraculous Box needs you. We'll be in touch," she said to Alya and ordered Tikki to turn her into Ladybug. She climbed out of the roof window on the balcony and swung away.