Episode 26 - Scene 5

Shadow Moth's eyes widened noticeably when she heard that Adrien was a Sentimonster. That also explains why he is so perfect. Still, she felt a twinge in her heart that the one person she wants by her side is not a real person. Still, that doesn't stop her from being completely protective of him now that she has the Peacock Miraculous. She is now even more dedicated to keeping Ladybug out of Adrien's life because she will put him in danger.

Ladybug couldn't believe her ears when she heard that Adrien was a Sentimonster. A world was shattered inside her. Adrien, her love, her everything, is not a real person. He is so fragile and yet he doesn't let on. In her mind's eye, she saw Adrien give her his umbrella and smile at her. She saw herself falling in love with those innocent green eyes. Those innocent green eyes... Hot tears streamed down her glowing cheeks. Her whole body was trembling. She cried her heart out and aggressively pointed her finger at Gabriel.

"HOW DARE YOU LET YOUR SON ADRIEN OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT! He's so...", Ladybug threw herself on the floor and held her hands in front of her face. She sobbed so loudly that she almost ran out of breath. Cat Noir ducked her head meaninglessly to Ladybug and heard her repeating one word over and over.

"...Vulnerable, vulnerable, vulnerable. Adrien is so vulnerable." Cat Noir turned away from Ladybug and looked over Gabriel Agreste and Shadow Moth. It's all becoming clear to him now, why he's like this. Why his life is so alienated and why he has never had the courage to stand up to his father. Simply because his parents did not want it that way. Because his parents control him with their mutually promised eternal fidelity, which they symbolized through their rings. He stood up again and looked at Gabriel Agreste. His father. He tried to think something, but his head felt empty. He tried to say something, but his words died inside him. He tried to cry, but the tears had long since dried up.

"Why do they need our Miraculouses and why do you have only one son when your wife created two?", Cat Noir asked his father. Gabriel met his gaze and continued.

"The broken Miraculous affected Emilie's health a lot after she created it. Even after she never wore the Miraculous again, she would get dizzy spells and often she would fall over just like that. Our sons were getting older and therefore stronger, so Emilie couldn't take it anymore. Therefore, she fell into an endless sleep and cannot be woken up again. That's why I want your Miraculouses, so that I can awaken her again and our family will be complete."

Gabriel gave a short sob and remained silent. Cat Noir didn't even think about what Gabriel was saying about his mother, because just like his father, she controlled him all his life and didn't make the decency to enlighten him about his true existence. He kept a strained expression and stared at Gabriel with narrowed eyes.

"You still haven't told us why you created two sons but only have one of them with you."

"It's because the Amok is in the wedding ring. But the ring is only a part of the Graham de Vanily twin rings that Emilie's sister Amelie gave us as wedding rings for our wedding back then. She said that the rings that joined two sisters should now join a married couple. But what we both didn't know is that the Graham de Vanily rings were attributed to Amelie and Emilie respectively via a magic. This is because unlike Adrien and Félix, Emilie and Amelie were born naturally, only their life information is stored in their respective rings. These rings are part of their lives. We wanted only one son, but because of the connectedness of the rings, two persons of the same existence have been created. Adrien and Félix are complementary. What one does not have, the other has. They are the halves of a greater force. When Adrien and Félix were created, Amelie also had a slight reaction, as if the mother inside her was crying out, and she took Félix. There was a heated discussion that Emelie's sister can't just take our son away from us, but then Amelie told us about the story of the Graham de Vanily twin rings that she read as a child in an old family book. In the Graham de Vanily family, it was said that whoever gives birth to twins will have eternal luck in the bloodline. and the rings were always attributed to the twin pair. On the other hand, they also always said that shared happiness is only half happiness. To compensate for this, after the twins reached the age of sixteen, they had to compete against each other in a duel in which the twins must try to steal each other's ring. If one succeeded, the other twin was executed so that the Graham de Vanily family bloodline would be carried on by the better twin. This custom continued until Emilie and Amelie were born. They should also have competed in a duel, but shortly before their sixteenth birthday their parents had an accident in which they died instantly. Since then, they have lived alone and there has never been a duel. Félix is therefore with his rightful mother and Adrien is with us. But the twins are Emilie's creation, which is why Amelie didn't feel anything else, but Emilie fell into a coma because of the use of the broken Miraculous."

Ladybug had already shed all her tears. She looked at Gabriel with blushed eyes.

"Gabriel, I give you my Miraculous. Awaken your wife and keep Adrien safe. I just want to see Adrien happy. Nothing more.", she breathed for a second and reached for the first earring.