Episode 26 - Scene 6

Ladybug had almost removed both earrings. She was about to change back when suddenly someone grabbed her and took her away from the place with enormous speed. Marinette opened her eyes and saw how the place she was still in was getting farther and farther away. She turned and saw Cat Noir running across the rooftops with his eyes tightly shut. When they reached a safe place, he set her down on a surface and turned around. His eyes were still closed.

"What were you thinking giving the Miraculouses to Shadow Moth? Aren't you overlooking the fact that if Miraculouses are used for personal purposes, then there is no good ending? Look what happened to his wife because she wanted to have a child. Do you think there would be a good ending if we gave him our Miraculouses?"

Marinette was still sitting on the floor, leaning on her hands for support. She looked up at Cat Noir. It seemed he was still looking toward the scene from which he had taken her. The moon had already stretched out in the night sky in its full glory and its silhouette was pictured in the middle of it like perfection.

"But what about Adrien? He won't survive!", Marinette shouted at him. Cat Noir said nothing.

"Transform back, I have a plan. But you have to trust me. Meet me there at the place where it happened.", Marinette was about to say something else, but Cat Noir had disappeared by then. She had to watch him blend more and more with the moonlight and inevitably she had to cry.

"Oh Tikki, I don't know what to do. Adrien...I can't let anything happen to him."

"Maybe it would be better if you listen to your partner for once," Tikki replied, trying to comfort Marinette. Marinette wiped the tears from her face.

"Apparently, I have no other choice. Tikki, spots on!", unwillingly Ladybug ran to the place.