Chapter 26: Reunion

The group were all lying on the ground almost lifeless. Lucy, the only one who is conscious, examined all her friends who had been victimized by Vodalia, and relief came all over her as she saw that they are all still alive. She only needed to do something to awaken them, yet, she anticipated that it would be exhausting if she would do it alone. Loke was now in the spirit world as he already needed to rejuvenate his powers. Gray was still lying down, feeling a bit dizzy from getting hit by a rock. Hence, what she did was to awaken Wendy first, resuscitated her with all her remaining strength. Thereafter, she made the little girl have some ample rest, before letting the latter help her in awakening the other members. Vodalia held 8 members in contempt all in all, Gray, Loke, and Lucy not being included. As soon as Wendy got her strength back, she was able to heal Carla, Gajeel, Gray, Freed, and Elfman. While Lucy managed to rescucitate Levy, Cana, and Lissana.
Restoring all their friends' consciousness was a success. The scenario was then full of tears and hugs, as they have finally met once again.
Unfortunately, they seemed to be left stranded as they still have not found a way out.

While Gray and Freed were looking for certain means to get out of the place, Levy and Lucy were in a deep conversation.

"I am so glad you're okay, Lucy."
Levy was in tears when she spoke. She began to sob.
"Hush, now Levy. I, as well am so worried with you guys. How come you were able to encounter that hideous being?" Lucy queried, despite wanting Levy to calm down.
"The only thing I remembered was a whirlpool. As soon as we were near an island, there was a huge whirlpool, and we all got sucked by it... "

"What has that creature done to you?" Gray interjected.

"I am not quite sure, Gray, I only knew that we were being held upside down."

"I think we came just in time, Gray." Lucy tap Levy's shoulder, while looking at Gray. She gave him a signal not to inquire further to avoid Levy from being traumatized. Gray had understand this, he hooked his lips upward in a polite way and nod his head a bit. Then, he further continued looking for a way out along with Freed. Gajeel then joined the two.

"Umm, Lucy, I know this isn't the time to ask you this question, but, ever since you were gone, I have been looking for some clues as to your whereabouts. Then, I made a friend who formerly worked as a detective from the magic council. I don't know how but when I was in the library, he just came to me. He said he wanted to help because, I had helped him before when he was finding a clue to catch a fugitive. He said, as a way of thanking me, he will do as much as he can to aid me in finding you..." Lucy had listened intently while Levy was telling her story. Her curiosity as to her supposed question was evident from her round eyes.

"So, he said he might have figured where you are, and you married someone. I hope he is only mistaken but, isn't he?..."

Lucy was taken aback by Levy's question. 'How did this man found out?' She tought. However, she knew she should not discuss such matters to anyone, 'but Levy is not just anyone... But you made a promise to Lameria...' 
Her mind is in battle. She should not just open her mouth without thinking deeply.
"Actually, it... I... "

"Found it! ..." Lucy was interrupted by Freed. Apparently, they had now found a possible way out. It was not within the walls but somewhere on the floor. There was some sort of man whole looking like a flattened stone on a particular side of the floor. Luckily, they do not have to swim deeper, but only to jump through it.

"Freed is such a man." Elfman spoke highly of his comrade. "Now, who wants to jump first?"

Levy did not utter any word, he just glanced at her friend as she noticed her relief when their conversation was interrupted. But then, she tried to understand her.

'Maybe, she isn't yet ready to speak.'