December 3rd

Willy Wonka

"Willy...Willy...WILLLLYYYY" I shouted down the hall of the factory, 'Where is he and the hell is taking him so long' I thought to myself as I walked the hall and went into the chocolate room and got met by a Charlie smiling like a dumbfounded little child.

"Y/N, Willy is looking for you, by the way he is in the invention room" Charlie said and ran into his little house, where Mrs. Bucket was waiting at the door and looking at me and Charlie amused.

'What is going on' I thought to myself and shrugged off the weird little conversation with Charlie. He got on the boat to the Invention room. The Oompa Loompas rowed down the chocolate river, so we could get to the invention room. The dip always makes me feels like I am on a roller coaster, which is always fun, but I prefer to do it with Willy because he always holds me close in his arms and kinda protects me, so I am not gonna fall the boat.

I arrive outside the room, and enter through the big door. The smell that overtakes the whole atmosphere in the room is so delicious and heavenly that it is almost impossible to describe. "Willy, darling where are you" I call out in a small voice, so I won't scare or startle him. Suddenly I feel glove covered hands placed on my eyes, and a voice that says "I am right here cocoa bean, I have something to show you. So don't peak" Willy says, with a calm voice that makes my knees weak to a point where I could just melt at that moment.
"Okay, but don't make me wait to long" I answer him, with a big happy smile on my face.
"Alright, cocoa bean. We just have walk a few meters, I will guide you so don't you worry my little pumpkin" He whispered into my ear and gave me a kiss behind the ear.

We walked and Willy made sure I didn't walk into anything, and I could smell chocolate and cinnamon every where, hear the many machines working and making noises.

We stopped and Willy leaned down to my ear "keep your beautiful eyes closed for five seconds, pumpkin" He said and removed his hands before my eyes. I counted to five and opened my eyes and was met with Willy standing opposite me with a red top hat that had with fur on it, it looked just like a normal Christmas hat. He had a silver bowl in his hands with some sort of candy in it. "My dear Y/N, I know how much you adore this time of year, so in your honor I made this. My newest invention caramel and cinnamon fudge, that contains a small amount of liquid with chocolate in the middle." He said. His purple orbs observing my every move and reaction to his new creation.
"Oh my god, Willy. You are the sweetest, most loving and caring boyfriend ever. Did you really make this for me?" I asked with happy tears filling up my eyes, while smiling like an idiot and just adoring the amazing before me.

"No, Y/N. You are the one that changed my life and you deserve this. And of cause I made this for you, that candy will be released on Christmas day, and now will you please open your mouth for me, cocoa bean" he said looking with love filled eyes into my own. I opened my mouth so he could put a piece of the candy on my tongue. I closed my mouth and ate the little candy, it was absolutely delicious and it tasted so much of Christmas.
"That was amazing Willy, thank you so much" I said after finishing eating. I pulled him into a hug, he hugged me back. His right hand came up to my chin and lifted it so we locked eyes, he leaned in as did I and our lips met in a sweet and loving kiss. We broke the kiss and Willy just looked at me for a sec and said "My little cocoa bean, I love you so much"
"I love you too, Willy" I said. Slowly leaning in again an kissing him one more time.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 719
Chapter 3 a little late, sorry

Love
Cecilie