December 15th

Barnabas Collins

I had been working for the Collins for a long time now, I was hired as the governess for the young master David and his older cousin Miss Caroline.

After everything with Angelic and I had been coursed as a vampire just as Barnabas. Barnabas and  I had been together. During the conflict with Angelic, Barnabas's beloved Colinwood went into flames. But to our luck not long after it stood in all it's pride and as majestic as ever. And we continued our life on Colinwood.

It is ten days til Christmas and We had got our greats tree inside, for us to decorate this afternoon.
"David, dear. Would you mind coming down with the baubles?" Elisabeth asked as she went down the stairs with a box that contained the holders for our living lights.
"Sure, will be down in 2" David said an hurried off to find the baubles in the room with all of our Christmas decorations. Caroline and I stood beside the tree and discussed with theme we should do this year. "I think, this year, we should do it purple and gold" Caroline said with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her lips.
"Maybe, but about silver and red" I suggested. While thinking of how it would looked with the great hall we were standing in, the marble seahorses and the white and grey tiles. It would be perfect.
"I love your idea, my love" Barnabas said coming behind me and hugging my waist and kissing me behind the ear. My knees went weak for a second, every time he touch me or kiss me, ha has a kind of enchanting effect on me. Always making my knees go weak, my cheeks blush or getting my stomach to make backflips.
"I like that idea as well" Elizabeth said as David came down the stairs with the baubles.
"Then that is what we do" Caroline said with a dissatisfied look on her face, I got free from Barnabas and came over to Caroline nudging her arm whispering " I promise we will do your theme for New Years" A smile came to her lips and her eyes lit up while hugging me.

We decorated the tree together, hanging up baubles, small trees, papper chains, fairy hair, blood red hearts and lots of other decorations.
During Barnabas and I stole small glasses at each other, gave small pecks on cheeks, mouth and noses.
'How did I get this lucky?'  I thought when we finished the tree. And It was absolutely stunning.
"We did a great job" Elizabeth stated standing with David and Caroline looking up at the tree.
"Yes, it is quite beautiful, but not as beautiful as you my dearest Y/N" Barnabas said standing behind me with his hand around my waist hugging me to him.
I blushed a little, as you can't see it that much since I am as plane as a table cloth.
"Thank you, Barnabas" I said and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Anything for my dear, and I love the theme you chose for the tree. It is truly beautiful and it resembles the whole essence of the Christmas I know. The silver is like the classic and beautiful part of Christmas, the red the love and family I celebrate Christmas with. And you my darling, my lovely Y/N, have made my eternal life beautiful and loving, with you be my side" He said to me as we walked up to the library leaving the others to admire the tree.
We entered through the magnificent mahogany tree doors, sitting down on a couch near the fire place.
" That was a lovely to describe Christmas, and you seem to impress me every time you open that wonderful mouth of yours" I said leaning into his side getting lost in the orange/red crack sling flames before us.
Barnabas had his arm around my shoulder and started to softly stroke my h/l hair, feeling myself getting tired, as his calming hands relaxed me.
"I love you Barnabas, always and to all eternity" I said and kissed his cold lips, which not bothered me at all since my lips is the same, he kissed back immediately and with some force flaming my lips. Kissing him was always different because he is so experienced and can make you feel so many wonderful things at the same time. Our lips locking over and over again. He slowly pulled away to look me in the eyes. " I love you my love, my darling Y/N, always and for all eternity" He said looking deeper into my eyes, feeling his love and affection as he looked into my soul. He leaned in a gave me a more love filled kiss. We quickly broke, giving a sweet peck on the nose to each other and lookin into the flames ones more and relaxing together. Looking forward to spending one of our many Christmases together.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 834
Chapter 15

Love
Cecilie