Decmber 18th

Cesar

Cesar and I had just finished our work day at the theater, I was backstage in my wardrobe taking of my makeup and costume, when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I answered, the door opened to reveal Cesar dressed and ready to go. "Hello, what are you doing tonight?" He asked as he sat beside me on a little chair. "Going home and reading I think, why do you ask?" I asked him finishing taking off the stage makeup and brushing my hair.
"I was wondering if you wanted to rid with me tonight, that's all" He said with a hope in his eyes, looking at my profile.
"I would like that" I said turning my head to him and making eye contact.
"Then let's go" He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and we left the backstage on got out to the stable, where his beautiful majestic white horse stood and drank some water. Cesar walked over to him and stroked the space between the eyes and down to the muzzle. I just looked at the interaction with awe, it's like they understand and respect each other on a higher level than humanity knows about.
"Please come, Y/N. He must get used to you before we go for a ride" Cesar said softly mentioning with his hand for me to step closer. I stepped within reach and strokes the horse as well "Wow, he is really beautiful" I said still with an awe feeling looking up at the magnificent animal.
"Let's go for a ride, I will help you up" Cesar stated standing beside the horse and giving me a horseshoe, so I could get up in the saddle. He got up too and we were off, we rode out of the stable and into the streets of Paris.
It was beautiful and mesmerizing, and it had just started to snow a little, the shy was clear and the air frosty, so we could see our warm breaths turn into with smoke from our mouths.
My body was pressed up against Cesar's chest, his warm body radiating some of his warmth to me, he held me close and guided the horse through the streets, ally's and we just rode through the lovely and romantic city of Paris.
"You look beautiful tonight, and the scenery has improved since the last time I saw you" He spike softly into my ear, feeling his breath on my skin making a shiver go down my spine.
"You look very handsome as well, and I enjoyed last time we were together, and this night in Paris is really romantic" I said almost in a whisper. The horse neighed and began to go a little faster making us both bounce a little more. "I think he knows what he is doing" Cesar said with a smirk on his face, leaning to my cheek and kissing it lovingly.
'Oh my, this is gonna end a lot different than I thought' .
It's getting colder and we decide to ride to my little apartment, we got there and got off the horse. I stroked it's muzzle once more as a thank you. Cesar fastened the reins nearby and we got up to the apartment, found something to drink and get the warmth back to our bodies.
"It was a lovely ride, thank you for taking me" I said sitting down at my little table.
"You're welcome, it was lovely having you with me" he said sitting down right beside me.
He looked at me his eyes moving back and forth between my eyes and my lips, he was to breathtaking to look at, because I was doing the same to him. But he was the one to make the move, he leaned in his lips meeting mine, his hand cupping my cheek. I kissed him back and the kiss slowly turned more passionate and steamy. We stood up never breaking the kiss he tapped my thighs as a sigh for hopping up and I did making my legs lock around his waist. His hands placed on my thighs securing he wasn't letting my fall. He walked over to my bed and laying us down him on top of me. And that night we found ourselves completely lost in each other and deeply in love.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 726
Chapter 18

Love
Cecilie