December 20th

J.M. Berry
Throughout most of November and December James had been working on a new script for either a book or a play. I am not sure anymore, but the best thing is that soon he will show us to the boys.

After Sylivia had died and James shared custody with their grandmother, James moved the boys to his own house and they lived there.

A year or so after they moved in with James, I met him on the theater, where I was hired as a promoter. We got to talk a lot, because I was very interested in the scripts for the plays. We began to talk more and get to know wrath other, we went on small dinner dates, walks in the park and we developed feelings for each other. He introduced me to his boys, and we get to know each other, it was important to both me and James that we where doing this right because we didn't want the boys to see me as their mother, but as a friend and mother figure, their grandmother had to approve me. Which luckily she did after some time, when we had had dinner together and the boys were comfortable with me.

So, it has been five years since then, James and I are married and now we all live together, James and I plus our four boys.

"Michael, would you please get James and tell him dinner is served" I asked as I helped Elisabeth our maid with putting food on the table.
"Yes" He quickly answered and ran upstairs.
"Boys, dinner is ready." I said as I sat the last plate down and walked to the living room where the big ones where decorating the tree.
"Coming" the all answered and walked to the dining room.
As I sat down Peter, Jack and George going me, shortly after I heard Mikael and James enter though the door.
"Lovely, now that we are all gathered, please eat Elsie and Elizabeth did a great job, and I will be dissatisfied with all you if you don't like it" I said with a playful look in my eyes and a smirk on my lips. Looking all my boys individually in the eyes.
James chuckled at me and gave me a smile, the boys just laughed a little and began to eat.
We enjoyed dinner, talked about our day and how much we were looking forward to Christmas Eve.
We finished and got in the living room. Mikael and Jack sitting down on the floor, with their small figures and playing war. Peter sat beside me in the couch and wrote something in his book, that James gifted him for his last birthday. James and George went upstairs, 'What are they doing' I thought as I found my embroidery.
"Y/N, what do you ask for for Christmas" Peter suddenly asked. Getting the attention of both Jack and Mikael their eyes all focused on me. I felt myself smiling big, "You really wanna know" I asked and they all nodded at me. I chuckled at their synced movement. "I wish to have a fantastic and fantasy filled life, with all of my boys" I said sincerely.
As I finished speaking James, George and our dog entered to the living room.
"So, I have finally finished my script and George strangled me to tell you about it." James said as he sat down in his chair, George taking a seat on the other side of me and our dog laying by James' feet.
"But first, I have a little comment on what we walked into. Boys as you know I didn't want you to see y/n as a replacement for your mother. But I couldn't be more proud of you, everything you have been through and accepting me and y/n as your guardians, is the most magical thing to me. And this life is everything I could ever ask for, with you my dear y/n and you four boys. You are all the light in my life" James said looking around at all of us meeting our eyes. I hugged Peter and George close to
My with my arms around their shoulders. Kissing both of their cheeks, feeling myself getting little pearls of tears in my eyes.
"We love you very much, and I think I speak for my brothers as well, you two are doing the best you can, and we know that we are not always easy. But we love you very much and we couldn't wish for better parents" Peter suddenly spoke.
Both James and I were dumbfounded about what he just had said, his brothers agreeing with him nodding and saying yes.
"I hugged the boys tighter and James got on his knees and hugged Jack and Mikael too.
"We love you very much as well boys" I said with a big happy lump in my throat, James nodded and kiss the top of the boy's heads.
"Wow, now to a similar emotional thing, I would like to read my new script to you" James said reaching out for his book, that laid on the coffee table, taking it and cracking it open and began to read "Once upon a time..."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Word count 878
Chapter 20

Love
Cecilie